Leora - Home Activities (2022) #23

Pete1960

52 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I have a question,why are Leora and Paul seperated in the first place? i never knew.If they are broke up why do they even talk?

Money obviously 😁 After many years being together and staying in an RLC installment in Russia that had to close after a decision that was taken by the RLC administrators , it seems that either RLC contacted Leora and Paul  ( or Leora and Paul contacted RLC )  and told her that there was an option to continue in another apartment in another country . Between the decision of continuing their lives in Russia without the cameras ( therefore without RLC benefits ) and the RLC benefits ( money ) , the decision was taken in even less than 2 months for Leora to move in Prague . It is up to everyone’s life what decision to make and everything is judged by the result , this couple chose this .Leora had / has still ? a fuck buddy in her new residency country  tells even more about their relationship , it is though unexplained that many people here still believe that Paul and Leora after more than 2 years of no physical contact have this great erotical love …I guess the majority of this site here  ( which I believe are men ) would go back to their girlfriend that haven’t seen for more than 2 years knowing that she’s fucking another guy .. of course , maybe knowing  that the girlfriend has a lot of money , why not ? 😁 

I guess the question after all these , it is the following , have they really broke up or for both of them the color and smell of money is what matters the most in their lives that all the rest comes as a secondary option ? 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I have a question,why are Leora and Paul seperated in the first place? i never knew.If they are broke up why do they even talk?

When the Russian RLC cams were shut down Leora was offered the Czech apartment. I think Paul stayed because of his business and the so called dog rescue place Leora has and their personal dog Eva. Or Paul was not offered the move ?

Some other guys on here may more input.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

That picture of her returning she does not seem happy to be back.

Unless there was another unexpected to go away. Maybe that was why she wasn't happy.

Also because she is the one who decided to stay away for 3 days...if she didn't want to come back, she just had to extend the holiday.

34 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Lights out and back tomorrow or return with Zena ? Nice bunch of Tulips strange place to keep them though unless they are a surprise for somebody.

If she comes back she will come back alone. 

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Unless there was another unexpected to go away. Maybe that was why she wasn't happy.

Also because she is the one who decided to stay away for 3 days...if she didn't want to come back, she just had to extend the holiday.

She's an entrepreneur! She couldn't extend her holiday. So many people depending on her business know-how. She is her own economy.