Gyana & Dantez (2022) #2

Noldus

A very rare “ only BJ “ session by Gyana to Dantez which needed some seconds more by Dantez himself to finish .. let’s see if Gyana is “ listening “ to advice from her ( I want to believe that she is ) expert big sister Venera who is a master .. 😊

Le 04/08/2022 à 20:03, ddhm a dit :

Une très rare session "uniquement BJ" de Gyana à Dantez qui a eu besoin de quelques secondes de plus par Dantez lui-même pour se terminer .. voyons si Gyana "écoute" ses conseils (je veux croire qu'elle est) grande soeur experte Venera qui est un maître .. 😊

OH Séance de Bondage chez Gyana et Dantez , étonnant mais tous les gouts sont dans la nature 

Well , it is nearly a week now that we see lovely Gyana giving blowjobs after blowjobs to Dantez when she either didn’t like the first months or she didn’t  feel comfortable or simply she wasn’t feeling like it ..And now , it is mandatory to have a blowjob to Dantez before their sessions .. a lovely girl that  her potential is much much more to be blossomed ..let’s see .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 1:23 AM, adamneve said:

Gya very upset not sue why,, finding comfort in slow passionate sex...

I would love to comfort her ... I could hold those luscious fun bags to take a load off her fabulous chest