Gyana & Dantez (2022) #2

Noldus

17 minutes ago, sigfried said:

dantez still has no idea about pleasing a woman other than his finger and slip on a condom

What does this have to do with Gyana's new tattoo? 😁

Jesus Christ Dude, why are you always in such a hurry with this woman during sex. A few kisses, put the condom on and fuck. She is an amazing lover, someone you could obviously learn from. She loves sucking a cock and is spectacular at it. I suspect she is a cum swallower and would love to get it in the ass. So slow the fuck down, treat her with respect and RELAX!!

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2022 at 8:49 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

Jesus Christ Dude, why are you always in such a hurry with this woman during sex. A few kisses, put the condom on and fuck. She is an amazing lover, someone you could obviously learn from. She loves sucking a cock and is spectacular at it. I suspect she is a cum swallower and would love to get it in the ass. So slow the fuck down, treat her with respect and RELAX!!

100% agree with you, he needs to learn the art of foreplay

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ups54645 said:

juste les regarder avoir des relations sexuelles. Il s'est retiré vers la fin, a enlevé son préservatif, s'est mis en elle, quelques poussées rapides, puis il s'est retiré à nouveau pour finir sur son dos. Chaud!

Je peux comprendre qu'il enlève le préservatif pour éjaculer sur son dos mais, je ne comprends pas pour quoi il continue de la pénétrer sans le préservatif ça ne sert plus à rien. 🤔

I can understand him removing the condom to ejaculate on her back, but I don't understand why he continues to penetrate her without the condom, it's no longer useless. 🤔

Finally got to see Gy give Dan a blowy, she is quite skilful, looks like he came in her mouth, she had a spit and rinse after, I have no idea why he wouldn't want this more often!!!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

Gyana and Dantez up early, and left at 04:38 with a suitcase and a backpack. They left the dog at home, so maybe a day trip. 

Also, the kitchen cam is not working again.