Gyana & Dantez (2022) #2

Noldus

Gyana had a phone posing earlier today , I think this was the most sexy we saw from her since she joined . I might be wrong but the feeling I get is that she somehow seems to love the cameras and the exposure , the following months  will reveal more and confirm this current theory I have .

It's interesting to observe the difference between the two relationships we have seen Dantez in. Gyana is head over heels in love with him. She hangs over him when he sits at the PC all night long. She uses every opportunity to stroak him and cuddle him. And she can't stop smiling when she looks at him. It's really beautiful! The relationship with Mirucawa had nothing of that. They had sex once in a while, but apart from that, they lived their lifes completely separately, even sitting in different rooms the little time they even were at home together. The difference is huge! But Dantez is the same though, not showing much affection either way.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A rare BJ warm up by Gyana 😇 earlier 

I have said for some time now how amazing a lover Gyana is if he would only let her lead. This is a fabulous BJ and deep throat. She is amazing. Now to let him fuck her ass which I am certain has seen some action too. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have said for some time now how amazing a lover Gyana is if he would only let her lead. This is a fabulous BJ and deep throat. She is amazing. Now to let him fuck her ass which I am certain has seen some action too. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Another great girl who I believe can show really much much more , I have said that I believe she started enjoying being watched and be on cameras , even if they are a less “ loud “ couple than Katie and Adam for example with the many guests and comfort of the people visiting , they still have a great social life also as we have seen and for sure I enjoy watching these two and expect as you say even more ..hopefully Dantez will stop fucking with a condom ….

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sigfried said:

why doesn't dantez want it more often?

Many things with Dantez sex preferences are a mystery for me .l don’t think he is any special sex partner , Mirukawa for example was a volcano woman with sex , she begged for it , she would blow job him as a champion and still he wasn’t showing any serious interest ..Gyana likes Dantez really much , I think she would surrender to all of his requests , I do think he enjoys the sessions with Gyana 100% double more and they are more sensual and emotional as they have a real “ relationship feeling “ but still , I don’t believe he gives her exactly what she wants although she enjoys it .I think they can only both of them get better as the relationship is genuinely great but I have some “ crazy hidden thoughts “ that Gyana will slowly prove a really big cameras fan and start some solo pleasuring ..let’s see .