Gyana & Dantez (2022) #2

Noldus

We got the chance last night to watch and witness the most erotical , sensual and teasing Gyana since she first appeared on cameras officially with Dantez . Taking photos or making  a video in the bathroom with her phone , focusing at her incredible tits , well , personally , I couldn’t see this coming .

In a personal opinion , I think Venera’s arrival ( who I I believe they are related ) has made her being more and more open and not as shy as her first couple of months , sexually she wants to do more things but she’s a passive individual and she lets the initiative always to Dantez . Being a very young girl , I think she will be for a very long long time in our screens and I expect a lots of sexual things by her , next thing is ti see her masturbating as she’s also suffering from the same thing that many women at RLC suffer , that is having partners not making them or helpIng them finish as well .Let’s see how the young  and innocent - but definitely much more of what she has shown - Gyana will have to reveal to us …

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darkman said:

mira de reojo a camara , pero le gusta enseñar las bragas , son todas iguales , esta muy muy buena y lo sabe .

I like her, she does give us something to think about.  Be nice if she spent the night.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

not her first time  in this apartment 😉

I know you are good in remembering guests ☺️ , i believe that usually when they have guests the lights are off and we get the NV , it hasn’t “ inspired “ me so as to tune in and watch more their guests and ultimately remember them the same good as you do ..let’s hope from more appearances by her during daylight time 😁

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jackassforlife said:

He looks drunk They smoked drugs just before on the balcony

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Here is correct link

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording