Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Does a whale shit in the woods?

NO a whale does not.  So we agree that she isn't an exhibitionist? 

I don't have a firm position on this.  I can accept that you have to be a bit of an exhibitionist to even agree to be on RLC.

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I don't have a firm position on this.  I can accept that you have to be a bit of an exhibitionist to even agree to be on RLC.

I can accept that you have to be desperate to be on RLC.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry @girlsfun2 I'm going to have to disagree.  I believe the majority of the men on this forum would not put up with how Martina acts and would not be comfortable with her going out every weekend doing exactly what most of the people on this forum thinks she does.  The majority of men on this forum would either kick her ass out of their life or walk around the house with a pacifier and a crying towel while their balls are in Martina's purse as she is out every weekend.

I am going to have to agree with Harley over my girlfriend on this one.  But I think there is a huge age factor in this.  Older men would certainly not put up with how Martina acts and we see this here.  I think the men here who believe strongly that Martina is just having fun when she goes out all night ... that desire to believe that is coupled to not ever wanting to have a woman lover who was like Martina, i.e. they are projecting.   Not so sure about younger men.  We do have evidence that Bogdan acts like an older man and wants to control Nelly ... but Alberto seems cool with all of this.  Sad that we don't have young guys on this forum ... but I am guessing they don't need to be here as they are getting all the action they want for real!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am going to have to agree with Harley over my girlfriend on this one.  But I think there is a huge age factor in this.  Older men would certainly not put up with how Martina acts and we see this here.  I think the men here who believe strongly that Martina is just having fun when she goes out all night ... that desire to believe that is coupled to not ever wanting to have a woman lover who was like Martina, i.e. they are projecting.   Not so sure about younger men.  We do have evidence that Bogdan acts like an older man and wants to control Nelly ... but Alberto seems cool with all of this.  Sad that we don't have young guys on this forum ... but I am guessing they don't need to be here as they are getting all the action they want for real!

There are many young guys here but their opinions when they post are kind of revolutionary and very difficult to be “ swallowed “ by the majority of the forum that are older people and have grown up with different principles and life attitude . 

The problem of the forum is that it is a place that all opinions  should be posted but when there are members that characterize an opinion as BS or criticizing a tenant as a slut and this goes on and on and on , it is inevitable that they stay away and not mess with the madness . The forum is occupied and dominated by people who have opinions without watching , criticizing a company that with the plus and minus tries to satisfy thousand of users presenting a variety of content  and of course , at the end of the day , the insults and posts abuse have made it unpleasant for them to present their thoughts more frequently . 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

(all cam are open in Martina & Alberto )looking at the 'so tired' Martina on the bed . When this happen , it mean that she have a lot of sexual activities hour before (not only with Alberto) and she need to recuperate, she young, go Martina, you can do it.

Is an interpretation. But I think it's more because she goes to bed late and has to get up early to go to college.  So she can be tired at times. But I agree that is not so  good for speculation.🤔😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I won't participate in the discussion as it doesn't make much sense for me.

Only so much, I would rather describe her as someone who has a certain nudist way of life. But that has nothing to do with being an exhibitionist.🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I can accept that you have to be a bit of an exhibitionist to even agree to be on RLC.

I agree that most of the time she doesn't give the camera's any thought and probably forgets they're there.. But other times she's fully away they're there and the idea she has an audience helps to excite her.. At those times she's an exhibitionist... It's not cut and dry or black and white... After all... I'm only a voyeur when I look.... 

56 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And hence proving DD's point LOL.  Can't believe I am saying this but perhaps it is comforting to know the old Harley is still a bit there!

I can't believe you said it proves ddhm's point.  This forum of misfits have strong personalities and weak personalities, ddhm and people like him are weak minded personality types.  They wear their feelings on their sleeves and cry and make fools of themselves anytime a stronger personality type says anything that doesn't fit into their narrative.

The old Harley never left, he just doesn't have a source right now!

I love you JenMom...stay strong!!