B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think there's a secret tunnel linking the garage to the other villa...That's why they all spend so much time in there...they've been digging it. I'm surprised Loraine hasn't snapped a nail 😏

Sorry @nagachilli2, but i asked @HarleyFatboy's ''source'' and was given the satellite image and location of fior's living quarters,not what you might think.  It is almost in the villas backyard,behind where the tent was,out of camera view. In this picture i am 110% sure he just washed up in the bird bath next door and was hoping the girls didn't see him,,well surprise surprise,,,,,sorry fior.:biggrin:

Visual search query image

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Sorry @nagachilli2, but i asked @HarleyFatboy's ''source'' and was given the satellite image and location of fior's living quarters,not what you might think.  It is almost in the villas backyard,behind where the tent was,out of camera view. In this picture i am 110% sure he just washed up in the bird bath next door and was hoping the girls didn't see him,,well surprise surprise,,,,,sorry fior.:biggrin:

Visual search query image

Looks like Tom Hanks to me 😄 Meanwhile, Fior enters and exits the garage or the front door. 🚪 Or do you think he takes a walk around the villa every time to spy on the girls like a voyeur? 🔭 🧐👀 :biggrin:

7 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

The one at 14:14 looked pretty good to me too, so twice in a day isn't bad.  I've only been back a couple of days after a long break, so maybe that's rare for Holly these days, but in the past she used to give herself a good orgasm before going to sleep most nights.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't think she has an orgasm as often as she lets on. Just my thoughts. She definitely got fucked tonight as she described it to Dani at 0053 in Dani's bedroom. I don't think she liked it as she showed Dani her pussy where she has issues with one of her labia. Then she shows Dani how the guy thrust into her. Holly these days needs to move on. She is fucking guys outside and not bringing them back to the Villa. I don't mind women fucking outside as long as they occasionally bring it back to the Villa/ apartment. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Holly showing Dani her pussy lips after getting fucked tonight outside the Villa.
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Holly showing Dani how the guy must have thrust into her too hard or too soon. 

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She definitely got fucked tonight as she described it to Dani at 0053 in Dani's bedroom. I don't think she liked it as she showed Dani her pussy where she has issues with one of her labia. Then she shows Dani how the guy thrust into her.

So Bogdan must have fucked the shit out of her tonight then

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Cecilia is a great fit for the villa, she gets along well with everybody. I can only hope she is Dani's replacement.

Cecilia is always more than welcome, I wish she would relocate to R.L.C