B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

21 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

On the other hand perhaps Tweety isn’t staying at all. Don’t like the way she’s repacked the red suitcase so maybe it’s all the usual smokescreen 🤔

Maybe she moves to the new nearby apartment … 

• Haha 1

While everyone's talking about this Pencil Thin girl, I was just waiting patiently as Olivia was away from the room, and hoping it resulted in something exciting happening from Ulyana, but so far just a disappointed moment, which is becoming her new norm lately

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe she moves to the new nearby apartment … 

You know I’d never noticed that window before probably because the blind was always down but know we know of it’s existence things are starting to make sense. How did Fior get to the villa so quickly on the night of the intruder; Svetlana (if that’s the cleaner’s name) comes and goes now frequently as does Bogdan; Radi disappeared for over 3 hours the other night with Fior so could the place next door be a staff house and when the girls disappear for hours up the stair to the carport could they in fact be going next next door for shenanigans away from the cams? Makes you think doesn’t it🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, utc said:

Good observation! I watched it and saw Bogdan there too.. It's not appartments it's a villa and the outside stairs lead to a pool and also to the driveway (like B4), where Bogdan could be seen..

Here's Gina, Nelly and another girl.. and Bog

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The blind is now closed.

• Sad 1