B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

Au risque de ne pas me faire que des amis, je dirai que Twitty me semble s'être étrangement comporté depuis son retour. Très différent par rapport à son séjour précédent. Ne se déshabille presque jamais, portant souvent sa robe, capuche sur la tête. On comprend que si elle n'est pas payée, elle fera tout pour se cacher. Dans cet état d'esprit, si cela arrivait, j'espère que RLC ne lui fera pas de contrat et lui indiquera gentiment la sortie.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

does anyone have an explanation or a guess as to why the cleaning lady has been sleeping in the LR for a few days?

She's homeless cause her old man caught her on rlc which he says he's never watched. 😏

And yes she was shagging Bogdan. 🙂 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

does anyone have an explanation or a guess as to why the cleaning lady has been sleeping in the LR for a few days?

She came to stay shortly after the intruder was in the villa, I think it makes the girls feel better having her there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

After the burglar was there.
She gives the girls a sense of security

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

After the burglar was there.
She gives the girls a sense of security

I for one would not enjoy Svetlana coming up behind me and in that deep voice of hers saying 'hello pretty boy'. 🙂  Not in a dark alley anyway. 🙂 

• Haha 11

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

There’s for sure a new apartment coming , it is strange that hasn’t been online yet .. the posts are assumptions that is nearby due to things that have been said on cameras by the girls .. What RLC does to Fiora and Harley it is indeed ridiculous and the words you use are really “ gentle “ .. I don’t know what words I can use but two of the best tenants in showing , respecting and being generous to the subscribers , RLC treats  them as the worst participants .. they have girls like K&A enjoying B2 luxury and I can’t even imagine poor Harley and what excuses she gives to her lovers and the visitor yesterday needing to pee without disturbing Fiora in the bedroom .. unbelievable indeed and complete lack of respect 😡🤬😡

I think you used gentle words too DD 😇. I didn't want to use mean and harsh words but I guess someone needs to wake RLC up so they can do something about it.

Let me disagree with you that there is an apartment coming online soon because I have been reading posts on that for almost 3 months.  All the apartments that RLC rents are fully furnished and the only thing RLC needs to do is to install the cameras and the equipment that go with them. This will take one or two weeks at most.

My guess is that the living conditions of Harley and Fiora in B6 is the reason that Olivia and Ulyana have not visited them recently and no more shows that attract many viewers.  If this is the reason, I am 100% with Olivia & Ulyana helping their good friends Harley & Fiora until the living conditions of Harley & Fiora change to better conditions.   

34 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I will be glad to answer your question which I answered in a previous post. 

She is a body guard for the girls at night and she is waiting for the intruder to come back so she can tackle him and tie him up to one of the beds at B4 and then she will do a massage and sex show with him 🤣 😄  

I won't be surprised if Loraine orchestrates the show as a pay back because the intruder went through her belongings.  After the show, I think the intruder will never break into any other house for the rest of his life and he may even voluntarily turn himself in to the police ☺️ 🤣

• Haha 5