B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

Radi stores her summer clothes at her parent's house.  There is no room in all of the RLC apartments with wardrobes and closets large enough for all of Radi's clothes.

And for the wannabe obstetricians lining up to deliver Holly's baby, Google menstrual cup.

• Thanks 1

I really don’t see why Lorraine should get the big room, for all she has contributed she deserves naff all; in fact all she deserves is a ticket home. The only reason I can conclude in her getting that big bed is that arsehole Anthony will make a return or some other tosser will appear to fuck her brains out so she can make up on lost revenue from all the time she has been here with her other non events!

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I really don’t see why Lorraine should get the big room, for all she has contributed she deserves naff all; in fact all she deserves is a ticket home. The only reason I can conclude in her getting that big bed is that arsehole Anthony will make a return or some other tosser will appear to fuck her brains out so she can make up on lost revenue from all the time she has been here with her other non events!

She’s the “ oldest “ appearing tenant ..She has the most days than anyone else , except Radi who seems now to be a permanent resident ..In terms of this “ unwritten rule “ she deserves..Of course in this case , Tweety doesn’t deserve the master bedroom and it is even worse that we have one empty room now and Tweety and Holly share a bedroom . 

I am only a fan of Loraine as an amazingly beautiful woman , she’s absolutely gorgeous , her body , height, a real model style …BUT…I can’t think anyone else at the current cast who is like a “ wood “ ..no emotions , no feelings , nothing at all..She still has contributed almost everything during  RLC days  , sex on cameras , shows , threesome events , g/g fake things , masturbations ..I don’t think there’s anyone doubting that she hasn’t been generous and respected the viewers , the quality has been always the problem but as I said , I think it is just her character who is like this , I think she’s one of those amazing nice looking girls but when the time of action comes , she has no skills ..But I don’t think she does it on purpose , she is who she is .

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Once again, taken away by Samurai & Permasmile.  There will be nothing to see here until they all come home late fucked up.

You must watch the only camera that could tell you that.

and which camera would it be? 🤔