Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

Les couettes ont été rangées dans le canapé ZENA, à l'évidence elle ne reviendra que dans quelques jours et cela a permis à LEORA une séance de  "as-tu vu mes fesses ?"

Les chaussons et l'ordinateur de ZENA son prés et sur le meuble bas de l'entrée.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SMETANA said:

Les couettes ont été rangées dans le canapé ZENA, à l'évidence elle ne reviendra que dans quelques jours et cela a permis à LEORA une séance de  "as-tu vu mes fesses ?"

Les chaussons et l'ordinateur de ZENA son prés et sur le meuble bas de l'entrée.

Thank you for your observations.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm wondering how the political changes that are occurring in Europe right now might affect people from that region who are somehow associated with RLC? 

From my impression I would say little or nothing.

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would imagine if she has returned the GR to its original state then the guest will not be returning for a while.

Perhaps it was always just a temporary situation to help a friend out.

That's exactly what G-H said Leora was helping her out and to be honest she was making herself

too comfortable forgetting  it's Leora's apartment this is one sure way of saying it's temporary

putting the guest room back to it's original state.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Also, my question was based upon the knowledge that Leora and The Jerk were reported to have been "politically engaged" with military interests of the region. There are even photos in circulation of Leora in uniform and with The Jerk at what appears to be a political rally of some sort. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ste said:

That's exactly what G-H said Leora was helping her out and to be honest she was making herself

too comfortable forgetting  it's Leora's apartment this is one sure way of saying it's temporary

putting the guest room back to it's original state.

Although GH never made it clear that the friend Leora was helping was Zena. I don't remember him mentioning her (false)name.