Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, patou said:

Hello

Given the comments that I have read and a big thank you you were able to distract me the day was shorter

She hasn't been masturbating for a while now is she about to leave RLC can be found another apartment in Prague and bring Paul

I wonder if I unsubscribe from RLC I still have 1 month left and I lost two months because I haven't seen anything

Thank you

If you unsubscribe Pat’ your membership will continue until the renewal date.

• Thanks 1

Everyone seems to be either imagining or hoping that Leora and the guest will get it on.

Obviously I don’t have the advantage of seeing what is supposedly developing, but I am of the opinion that nothing sexual will take place between them until at least the guests name is put alongside Leora’s on the apartment title.

Just an opinion!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Everyone seems to be either imagining or hoping that Leora and the guest will get it on.

Obviously I don’t have the advantage of seeing what is supposedly developing, but I am of the opinion that nothing sexual will take place between them until at least the guests name is put alongside Leora’s on the apartment title.

Just an opinion!

In my opinion you are not too far from the truth. After a month both Zena and Leora are always far away when they undress. Even yesterday they washed separately, waiting for the other to finish washing, and always with the bathroom door closed. Zena this morning closed the guest room door to get dressed before leaving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1