Leora - Home Activities (2022) #32

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Howard said:

I forgot to add, I'm sure she had to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Imagine if she went public with the location where the apartment is.  RLC wouldn't be doomed, but at great expense they would have to relocate Leora (and possibly other apartments).

If Zena is gone and starts to talk, she'll never be seen from again 😉

I don't think they relocate tenants just because people find out about the places.  After all you ever see the vile scum that enters the Barcelona apartments at times and no apartments are changed because of such.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think they relocate tenants just because people find out about the places.  After all you ever see the vile scum that enters the Barcelona apartments at times and no apartments are changed because of such.

Agree, none are wife material!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

i already explained why Leora was in tears but it was ignored, probably as it wasn't about zena. So your loss.

Respect your opinions a lot.

I do think Leora is pretty disappointed that a gal she really liked has suddenly, unexpectedly changed her mind and now she will be alone after getting her hopes up to have a roommate she enjoyed being with. Leora really liked this gal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Respect your opinions a lot.

I do think Leora is pretty disappointed that a gal she really liked has suddenly, unexpectedly changed her mind and now she will be alone after getting her hopes up to have a roommate she enjoyed being with. Leora really liked this gal.

Still being ignored!! Believe what you wish.

THIS IS WHY I'M NOT BOTHERING ANYMORE WITH INFO!! i. give. up.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Sure is weird Zena would go as far as she did, agree to join then after agreeing to join basically fled the apartment while Leora was gone. She must have been torn inside and tried to cowgirl up and go but chickened out when she got on the horse. I'm not ragging one her. That is a tough position for a woman to make

• Confused 4

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Still being ignored!! Believe what you wish.

Slip, Confused by your answer. Did Leora not care? Was it business only? Or is the war the only emotional trigger.

Can you give me your opinion of Leora's felling about Zena bailing?

Thanks,

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Sure is weird Zena would go as far as she did, agree to join then after agreeing to join basically fled the apartment while Leora was gone. She must have been torn inside and tried to cowgirl up and go but chickened out when she got on the horse. I'm not ragging one her. That is a tough position for a woman to make

Hmm...maybe she wasn't ready to  leave the church.  The convent also provides shelter and doesn't require getting naughty on camera (unless the Abbess is secretly naughty and wants to play fake lesbian with her!).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1