Leora - Home Activities (2022) #33

Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I never thought i'd see the day! After applying sticky red tape to it for, what, 12 months now, she's finally got a new replacement charger lead for her phone/Tablet.

The roll of tape must have finally run out.....😃

She sure can afford it.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I never thought i'd see the day! After applying sticky red tape to it for, what, 12 months now, she's finally got a new replacement charger lead for her phone/Tablet.

The roll of tape must have finally run out.....😃

Maybe she will put new glasses in her budget now. Granted her glasses are no where near the importance, that the phone charger cord was. 😉

I will allow her another three, or four months for that to possibly happen.   😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Maybe she will put new glasses in her budget now. Granted her glasses are no where near the importance, that the phone charger cord was. 😉

I wonder, if anyone has information on her conversations, how much longer she thinks this will go on? Has she mentioned to Paul what she thinks her shelf life might be or is she just planning on today and what she'll do tomorrow after she wakes up?

Be interesting.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Watching how she squints at the TV, i'm surprised she has left it this long already. She certainly needs them!

• Upvote 9

27 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I wonder, if anyone has information on her conversations, how much longer she thinks this will go on? Has she mentioned to Paul what she thinks her shelf life might be or is she just planning on today and what she'll do tomorrow after she wakes up?

Be interesting.

I was making a somewhat cynical remark pertaining to the importance of secondary things in her life. I can understand the importance of her phone, and it being functional 24/7/365. It is of utmost importance to her. As it should be !

Looking at it from her viewpoint. She with the tape, kept the phone cord functional, for how long?

The only time we notice her vision problem, is when she sorts the programs, on the television. 

My post had/has nothing to do with her projected tenancy with RLC. When a persons life, if I am interpreting your "shelf life" correctly. Gets put in those terms, suggests to me, that a human life, to you, is an object on a shelf, with no value.

Are you absolutely sure, without any doubt, that you will make it through tomorrow. Knowing down to the minute, what events that you may have to contend, with in the next twenty four hours.  What is "your shelf " going to be??😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, scutus said:

My post had/has nothing to do with her projected tenancy with RLC. When a persons life, if I am interpreting your "shelf life" correctly. Gets put in those terms, suggests to me, that a human life to you, is an object on a shelf, with no value.

Are you absolutely sure, without any doubt, that you will make it through tomorrow. Knowing down to the minute, what events that you may have to contend, with in the next twenty four hours.  What is "your shelf " going to be??😏

Scutus,

When you ended with giving her another 3 months, admittedly about glasses, the time struck a cord and I answered in a time related answer.

As to shelf life. Be honest. When she ages her demand is gone. She's an adult-cam girl hired to draw men by her beauty/body and acts. You don't honestly think we're watching her.

You wrote, "When a persons life, if I am interpreting your "shelf life" correctly. Gets put in those terms, suggests to me, that a human life to you, is an object on a shelf, with no value."

It has nothing to do with 'a human life' it has everything to do with how long this particular cam girl can still be attractive enough to keep viewers. After her will come the next pretty face and good body that wants to earn her living entertaining men on the cam.

If Leora looked like the cleaning lady (and I believe someday she will) she will have no attraction for us. Not as a human being but as sexually attractive and desirable.

Not slamming her or saying we're wrong to think that. It is reality. Reallifecam is an adults only, age verified for pay adult entertainment site.

Shelf life is a reality looming in her near future. It's curse is a part of her job. Make the bucks while you still can and she is.

I wish her the very best. But at my age I can see what she apparently doesn't. Aging is inevitable and not conducive for cam-girls long term career employment. She's gonna have to punch a time clock someday.

I'm entitled to comment, you don't have to agree. I don't mean that disrespectfully to you, either.

As to my self life. I am not earning a living jacking off on a camera. I did it the boring way. I worked I saved, have terrific things and all are paid for because I made every single day count on the quest for success. Now I'm comfortably retired and can do what I want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Be interesting.

She has a good thing going. As long as her tits don't sweep the floor, it doesn't appear she looks to far into her future.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Scutus,

When you ended with giving her another 3 months, admittedly about glasses, the time struck a cord and I answered in a time related answer.

As to shelf life. Be honest. When she ages her demand is gone. She's an adult-cam girl hired to draw men by her beauty/body and acts. You don't honestly think we're watching her.

You wrote, "When a persons life, if I am interpreting your "shelf life" correctly. Gets put in those terms, suggests to me, that a human life to you, is an object on a shelf, with no value."

It has nothing to do with 'a human life' it has everything to do with how long this particular cam girl can still be attractive enough to keep viewers. After her will come the next pretty face and good body that wants to earn her living entertaining men on the cam.

If Leora looked like the cleaning lady (and I believe someday she will) she will have no attraction for us. Not as a human being but as sexually attractive and desirable.

Not slamming her or saying we're wrong to think that. It is reality. Reallifecam is an adults only, age verified for pay adult entertainment site.

Shelf life is a reality looming in her near future. It's curse is a part of her job. Make the bucks while you still can and she is.

I wish her the very best. But at my age I can see what she apparently doesn't. Aging is inevitable and not conducive for cam-girls long term career employment. She's gonna have to punch a time clock someday.

I'm entitled to comment, you don't have to agree. I don't mean that disrespectfully to you, either.

As to my self life. I am not earning a living jacking off on a camera. I did it the boring way. I worked I saved, have terrific things and all are paid for because I made every single day count on the quest for success. Now I'm comfortably retired and can do what I want.

And you have much absolute control of your ultimate destiny, that Leora has of hers. I suspect that she will get by without all of the advice, that is generated in this forum, by a bunch of comfortably retired, perverted voyeurs. Myself included.  Out living all of us, and laughing as she travels the roads of her future ! 

You make it sound like the way Leora is earning a living, makes her a lesser person than you are ! But you are watching her "jacking off" are you not? Does that make you dependent on her ?  Just asking !!😁

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

And you have much absolute control of your ultimate destiny, that Leora has of hers. I suspect that she will get by without all of the advice, that is generated in this forum, by a bunch of comfortably retired, perverted voyeurs. Myself included.  Out living all of us, and laughing as she travels the roads of her future ! 

You make it sound like the way Leora is earning a living, makes her a lesser person than you are ! But you are watching her "jacking off" are you not? Does that make you dependent on her ?  Just asking !!😁

Your argument is misplaced. Yes I watch her (as long as she's still pretty). My point was that her appeal is based on her short term beauty. What I look like matters not, I'm not the girl on cam.

As for 'lesser person'. I wasn't speaking morally I was speaking about how much one can achieve when one works a boring job, methodically and saves, saves, saves, not pissing their money away on clothes and beauty treatments.

The remarks I made were directed on what Leora is throwing away for short term gain. Her choice entirely. I can almost guarantee you she'll never have the comfortable retirement I have. Why? When I was her age I'd owned my own home for almost 10 years.

She has no idea of life planning long term. Her choice but she will end up with a small apartment, probably not as nice as the one she has now. Again her choice.

Shooting stars burn out.  Remember the tale about The Hare and the Tortoise?  It's a true allegory.  The tortoise will win. Leora is the hare. She'll see, like many Russian women.  They dress to the 9's, clothes, beauty, do their thing, enjoy life. Then when they're in they're 40's they think about starting a family.  It's too late. 

Again, it's her call.  Don't forget the RLC cleaning lady. 15 years ago that woman was a babe. Then real life smacked her in the butt.

Just personal thoughts based on a very successful and happy life. She lives her life 6" in front of her nose.  I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

good Morning  

good night 

a great monday
good work
(no more war)

28/02/2022  28/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and zena and sexy girl

👸 👧👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 5