Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

And speaking of clubs, we can't forget about Kira, I have always considered her the Ying to Nina's Yang.  They both contribute to the apartment in their own way and like it or not I feel this is the reason they have been watched by so many fans (and not so much fans) over the years.  I hope them many years of staying in the public eye, and if they ever decide to leave and go dark I wish them well.  I have always considered them as girlfriends/daughters/sisters to me and this is the reason I get upset and attack when they are treated bad, but DK you already know this very well ;_).

• Like 1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Chipper said:

And speaking of clubs, we can't forget about Kira, I have always considered her the Ying to Nina's Yang.  They both contribute to the apartment in their own way and like it or not I feel this is the reason they have been watched by so many fans (and not so much fans) over the years.  I hope them many years of staying in the public eye, and if they ever decide to leave and go dark I wish them well.  I have always considered them as girlfriends/daughters/sisters to me and this is the reason I get upset and attack when they are treated bad, but DK you already know this very well ;_).

Thank you for being nice to,me as you know I learnt my lesson in January 

unfortunately I think we will say goodbye to the girls in April or May .it’s been a lovely journey ,but as they say,all good things must come to an end sometimes 😢

• Sad 1

Hi Chip,someone on the other forum is stirring things up with the video  about Nina and that photo she took ,you know the one I mean ( it’s not me )

I think that video needs deleting,it’s not fair on the girls