Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, disneykid said:

At last Kira is laughing and happy,her friend has come round to give her a hand and keep her company 🧐

more than we can say about her other half 🤷‍♀️

Given the current situation in Ukraine the girls must be worried at the news, but even at a personal level there is much to worry about. I think it has been said here that they own this house, assuming they have a mortgage the Russian interest rate increase from 9.5% to 20% can hardly be welcome news. 

3 hours ago, rodneytrotter said:

Given the current situation in Ukraine the girls must be worried at the news, but even at a personal level there is much to worry about. I think it has been said here that they own this house, assuming they have a mortgage the Russian interest rate increase from 9.5% to 20% can hardly be welcome news. 

Indeed, hopefully the rate is fixed. Or at least any increase is capped.

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Nina, I wanted to tell you that I have great respect for you, those who understand what I'm talking about must have access to the same as me

Believe me, you are not the only member of this club.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

Nothing really just thought I would put the Ukrainian flag up,they need our  support 🇺🇦

You're fine, all I see is a bunch of au's so I didnt get your meaning.  I see what you mean now, good job.

• Like 1