Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been watching the girls for about 4 years ,to me something is missing lately and I don’t mean sex.

they hardly ever  smile and laugh like they used to,they seem to just go through the motions of a

couple 😾

Nina hardly ever there ,leaving Kira alone most of the time,doesn’t look good to me

9 hours ago, disneykid said:

I’ve been watching the girls for about 4 years ,to me something is missing lately and I don’t mean sex.

they hardly ever  smile and laugh like they used to,they seem to just go through the motions of a

couple 😾

Nina hardly ever there ,leaving Kira alone most of the time,doesn’t look good to me

Something definitely out of place between them. They don't seem to be bonded at the hip like in the olden days. 

Wish they'd take the Christmas Tree down. It's Mid March.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Something definitely out of place between them. They don't seem to be bonded at the hip like in the olden days. 

Wish they'd take the Christmas Tree down. It's Mid March.

I think Nina need’s to slow down abit,and give Kira some help and support.

When she comes home ,it’s  phone, cats then Kira in that order ,but it’s their life there’s nothing we can do about it .😾

if you look at Kira tonight she looks pissed off

• Upvote 1

Over time, to me, Kira has always appeared to be emotionally unstable/fragile. I think Kira likes and needs loving attention but receives very little from Nina. I don't buy excuses since Nina has been more distant lately but not known to be a giver to Kira. Nina doesn't come across that she misses Kira after being apart for lengthy times. Ever notice when Nina might do something nice to Kira like a hug or a "special moment" then Kira is all bubbly and smiley and cute? They are few and far between. Not enough to keep Kira cheerful for long. The bond is not mutual or tight - one is a giver while the other is a taker and one can be an amazing lover while the other can be a cold person. It is so obvious and the love doesn't seem reciprocal that it is so sad to observe. This is my take on the girls and don't care to argue what others might say against my view. Kira looks even more beautiful while being pregnant. Those big boobs look quite succulent - mmmm.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Over time, to me, Kira has always appeared to be emotionally unstable/fragile. I think Kira likes and needs loving attention but receives very little from Nina. I don't buy excuses since Nina has been more distant lately but not known to be a giver to Kira. Nina doesn't come across that she misses Kira after being apart for lengthy times. Ever notice when Nina might do something nice to Kira like a hug or a "special moment" then Kira is all bubbly and smiley and cute? They are few and far between. Not enough to keep Kira cheerful for long. The bond is not mutual or tight - one is a giver while the other is a taker and one can be an amazing lover while the other can be a cold person. It is so obvious and the love doesn't seem reciprocal that it is so sad to observe. This is my take on the girls and don't care to argue what others might say against my view. Kira looks even more beautiful while being pregnant. Those big boobs look quite succulent - mmmm.

Well said.  I'll add that 90% of the time Kira initiates affection and only 25% of the time would Nina reciprocate. They are an odd pairing, but it works for them.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Howard said:

Well said.  I'll add that 90% of the time Kira initiates affection and only 25% of the time would Nina reciprocate. They are an odd pairing, but it works for them.

Kira can be qiute the horny sexual girl and believe she craves sex but Nina is not so much into giving Kira a good going over (I wouldn't leave one millimeter of Kira's lovely sexy body untouched). Kinda sorta works for them but I don't know how much more sadness/depression/loneliness/helpless feelings that Kira can take. After giving birth what if Kira ends up with postpartum depression - definitely won't be good. We won't see how it ends up when the couple disappear from VHTV once the baby is born (unless she is just a surrogate).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Especially with her hormones firing overtime like a blast furnace.

I don't know why she doesn't resort to masturbating.  One can be preggers and masturbate it won't harm her any.  :biggrin:

• Like 5