Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

1 hour ago, gardois30 said:

what shocks me is that a few months from the arrival of the baby, we don't see any change in the house.

No children's room decoration, no new furniture for a child's room.

nothing changes!

Don’t worry these girls are well organised 🤱

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/16/2022 at 1:52 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Kira can be qiute the horny sexual girl and believe she craves sex but Nina is not so much into giving Kira a good going over (I wouldn't leave one millimeter of Kira's lovely sexy body untouched). Kinda sorta works for them but I don't know how much more sadness/depression/loneliness/helpless feelings that Kira can take. After giving birth what if Kira ends up with postpartum depression - definitely won't be good. We won't see how it ends up when the couple disappear from VHTV once the baby is born (unless she is just a surrogate).

I think they have a lot more sex than we know about,as I’ve said before I believe they have  a flat or apartment 

in ST P s they often use,where they can bang away too their hearts content,without cameras,

maybe that’s where Nina stays when she doesn’t  go home to Kira😾

the last time they had sex on camera was September 6 😟

Le 17/03/2022 à 14:36, disneykid a dit :

Je pense qu'ils ont beaucoup plus de relations sexuelles que nous ne le savons, comme je l'ai déjà dit, je crois qu'ils ont un appartement ou un appartement 

dans les ST P s qu'ils utilisent souvent, où ils peuvent cogner aussi leur cœur, sans caméras,

c'est peut-être là que Nina reste quand elle ne rentre pas chez Kira 😾

la dernière fois qu'ils ont eu des relations sexuelles devant la caméra, c'était le 6 septembre 😟

2ème appartement :

absolument faux. 

• Like 1

Le 3/17/2022 à 2:36 PM, disneykid a dit :

I think they have a lot more sex than we know about,as I’ve said before I believe they have  a flat or apartment 

in ST P s they often use,where they can bang away too their hearts content,without cameras,

maybe that’s where Nina stays when she doesn’t  go home to Kira😾

the last time they had sex on camera was September 6 😟

2ème appartement :...😪 It's probably just another fantasy....
From the approximate date of delivery in early July, if you do the math, she has been pregnant since late September, early October. This stage must have occupied a lot of their thoughts with the preparation of the move. Then Kira's health problems. I also have the impression that Nina has reacted like some men, Kira is no longer a lover, but she has become a mother-to-be, so there is no sexual desire, a kind of fear. Some men, even though they have a strong desire for a child, abandon the home out of fear, I think there was something like that with Nina, she didn't come home often.

It's a bit better now

• Like 2