Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

Thank you very much for a nice finger bate my lovely Leora but please,next time we want to see your beautiful face and lovely tits too.

It was a very nice hard orgasm and it really knocked you out totally and I heard you very good.So keep up the good work,girl and keep it coming.

Love you always my lovely Queen and a very big kiss to you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much for a nice finger bate my lovely Leora but please,next time we want to see your beautiful face and lovely tits too.

It was a very nice hard orgasm and it really knocked you out totally and I heard you very good.So keep up the good work,girl and keep it coming.

Love you always my lovely Queen and a very big kiss to you.

This is a very sweet thing to say. I hope nobody comes and pisses on your Cheerios because you are nice. But I agree. Ok I made a joke on the other thread, but I still like Leora. Everyone can kiss my ass while I kiss hers.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

22/400 , 378 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 20 days 

Tik Tok 

Once again The Lonely Boy of Corfu reveals a certain level of puerile immaturity that part of his mind possesses with more repetitious and immature comments. It has now been...

22/400 , 378 more repetitious and immature comments to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 20 days...

although many others including the woman known as Leora knows there will likely be many more in addition to those 378 from someone who continuously reveals that their mind possesses such a condition known as Immature Personality Disorder or (IPD).

Tik Tok

Gi Joe GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Well,here I am again to say thank you for a wonderful bate with your friend Mr.White,who knows exactly what to do and help you to reach

a fantastic hard orgasm.loved it.And this time it was way much better than yesterday,because I could see your beautiful face and magnificent

tits all the way until you reached your orgasm,loved that too.I really like when you squeeze your hard nipples.So please keep them coming.Love

you always my beautiful Leora and a big kiss on your lovely body.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,here I am again to say thank you for a wonderful bate with your friend Mr.White,who knows exactly what to do and help you to reach

a fantastic hard orgasm.loved it.And this time it was way much better than yesterday,because I could see your beautiful face and magnificent

tits all the way until you reached your orgasm,loved that too.I really like when you squeeze your hard nipples.So please keep them coming.Love

you always my beautiful Leora and a big kiss on your lovely body.

sleepy jet lag GIF by vrt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

23/400 , 377 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 4 months and 19 days 

Tik Tok 

The Lonely Boy of Corfu strikes once again with more repetitious immature comments revealing even more of the Immature Personality Disorder that is a part of his mind. It has now been done so...

23/400 , 377 more repetitious immature comments to go to reveal even more of such a disorder in the next

2 years , 4 months and 19 days...

although that does not include all other such comments that will occur by him in between the 377 such comments along the way. Me thinks that it is likely that a substantial number of others including the woman known as Leora thinks so as well.

Tik Tok

The Shining Reaction GIF

• Upvote 2