Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

Well,after been warming up for such long time I knew you couldn´t resist the itching anymore and had to fetch your little friend Mr.Pink.

Thank you for a wonderful bate with another powerful orgasm and very audilble,loved it.But please Leora,why hide one of your boobs

from us?You know we love your massive boobs and want ot see when you squeeze then hard nipples.Loved the smile you had on your

beautiful face  after your was ready,how satisfied you looked.So thanks again for a great bate,Love you always my lovely Leora and a big,

big kiss for you.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

More to my liking, she looked at the camera quite bit. Like her to stare at it when she tastes herself. Very satisfying to watch.

She's only tasting to see if her lunch or dinner has made it through her system yet.  Could be salmon one day and peas & carrots the next.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

More to my liking, she looked at the camera quite bit. Like her to stare at it when she tastes herself. Very satisfying to watch.

It’s been a long time she did 3 in a row , something looks like happening .. However , they are just now a copy / paste , as always the same time for viewership , one day the one color , the next the other ..And the last days in the guest room as the viewers seem to enjoy it better than doing it in her bedroom ..Of course , it is another one of the tricks , variety of places every now and then so it doesn’t get more repeated than it already is .Of course the gesture for whoever wants to watch “ one more “ it is only what matters .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It’s been a long time she did 3 in a row , something looks like happening .. However , they are just now a copy / paste , as always the same time for viewership , one day the one color , the next the other ..And the last days in the guest room as the viewers seem to enjoy it better than doing it in her bedroom ..Of course , it is another one of the tricks , variety of places every now and then so it doesn’t get more repeated than it already is .Of course the gesture for whoever wants to watch “ one more “ it is only what matters .

Always the same bullshit from the little jealous lonely boy from Corfu.

bullshit-grunge-rubber-stamp-on-white-background-vector-illustration-HDE0A1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After a couple thousand bates on cam it must be tough to imagine throwing in something different. As long as she cums and isn't faking it (she doesn't) I'm good. I do think without the camera she'd miss the buzz she gets showing off for her viewers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She's only tasting to see if her lunch or dinner has made it through her system yet.  Could be salmon one day and peas & carrots the next.  :biggrin:

When the Uber Mod becomes the comic relief of the forum, this shit just ain't right.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

After a couple thousand bates on cam it must be tough to imagine throwing in something different. As long as she cums and isn't faking it (she doesn't) I'm good. I do think without the camera she'd miss the buzz she gets showing off for her viewers.

But here's the thing. It has never been about bating. It was always about just being sexy in her environment. In the old days she would prance around naked in her apartment. The "bating" part was just a bonus. Why does she not do this now?

If I were to guess, I would say she is a little ashamed of her body. Goddamn, I hope I am wrong. If I'm right, we are all to blame.

Why does she mostly cover herself? There are no prying neighbors watching her every move. We are her neighbors.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The guest room has become her 'home office'.  This way, she can partially write-off the 'expense' of bating.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Here speaketh the Copy and Paste expert, always posting the same old repetitive hypocritical comments which he'll probably deny by trying to blow smoke up her arse next

• Upvote 5