Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

43 minutes ago, scutus said:

There is nothing in CamCaps rules that says anyone HAS to divulge ANY information regarding a tenant !!!!  

That is fair enough. I suggest those in the know don't say things like I know something you don't but I'm not sharing it. Just keep everything without causing curiosity that you won't satisfy.

Its no different than going up to a a friend, one of several, and saying, boy you'll never guess what so and so did. The friend asked, "what?" You answer, "I don't want to tell you"

So why bring up the initial comment to entice interest in the question you won't answer.  Keep the whole thing to yourself.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

Stop being a woke knucklehead.  Of course I'm generalizing.  But the odds are very much in favor what I said is true.

She doesn't come from an impoverish upbringing. Her upbringing might be different then most conventional means, but nothing that couldn't be overcome. She's doesn't have 10 piercings scattered through her body, not one tattoo, her body is clean (i.e. no scars), she eats healthier then most, she doesn't smoke, drinks very little alcohol.  This girl should be a dreamboat for most males who are civilized.

Army has nothing to do with her or my comments.  This girl is smoking hot, with the exception of one BIG, major choice she makes for herself on a weekly or monthly basis.

Woke my arse and so it is her choice of living in the end of the day is what you are getting at.

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Do you know what has been happening outside when they were meeting for all this more than 1,5 years together ? Do you know how they were living when they were sharing their moments ? If she was pissed  off with him , why didn’t she delete , block or whatever his phone numbers ? Why did she pick up in front of the cameras ( as it was mentioned ) and didn’t go to hide for the talk ? If this guy was a nightmare , what’s the purpose of being together in whatever terms for more than 1,5 years ? 

Leora with proven facts she maintained  a relationship with this guy for more than 1,5 years , for what I know about life , if we don’t like something or someone , sooner or later we stop it .. Leora picked up the phone on cameras , this happened … does anyone know here what happens when she’s outside of the apartment with her phonecalls and if he’s part of her life ? 

People here say that Leora is free to do whatever she wants , whenever  she wants with whoever she wants but any guy that isn’t Paul ( Denis and Leora’s Boyfriend) is presented as the Devil Incarnated and Leora should not have these people in her life ( of course the viewers should decide which people should be in her life ..) and Leora is presented as “ Santa Juliana de Krasnoyarsk “ … 

Gotta give ol' Loverboy credit. He's smart enough to stay out of the range of the cams.  Smart dude.

• Sad 2

Sortie de Leora avec de la nourriture partie voire ces copines je suppose 20h 35 elle a laissé la lumière allumée.

Je pouvoir aller au lit de bonne heure

Je vous souhaite une très bonne soirée

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

bullshit-grunge-rubber-stamp-on-white-background-vector-illustration-HDE0A1.jpg

How in the hell is a rational observation and an accurate, I might add, comment "bullshit"?

Leora doesn't have the mother gene. Might have been a shitty home life growing up, whatever. It doesn't interest her and for the kid's sake, unless she really grows up she better not have any.

Bullshit?  Really?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

That is fair enough. I suggest those in the know don't say things like I know something you don't but I'm not sharing it. Just keep everything without causing curiosity that you won't satisfy.

Its no different than going up to a a friend, one of several, and saying, boy you'll never guess what so and so did. The friend asked, "what?" You answer, "I don't want to tell you"

So why bring up the initial comment to entice interest in the question you won't answer.  Keep the whole thing to yourself.

You are the " psych major ".  I am just a retired " operating engineer ".  I will let you explain the why's, and wherefores of what people post.

I could ask the same question. What is to be gained by demeaning Leora ?  Do you get personal satisfaction out of deriding someone you do not know. 

Especially when you are aware. Never mind, when "you should" be aware of the events that are troubling Leora. Please do yourself a favor, and look up the definition of empathy.  

Somehow, you seem to have joined others who did not survive " Curiosity Killed The Cat " syndrome !!

• Upvote 4