Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok everyone lets take the political discussion's to the political threads please.

Clean up on Leora thread isle 9 !!!!

you as right.
at the same time I find that on this forum where people from all countries can exchange, it's interesting to see the opinions.

But let's not lose the north;
And if we were talking about ass?

34 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thanks Nags. No to be honest, not better. Let me tell people - Depression is debilitating. It literally stops you in your tracks. Physically as much as mentally. 

The Ukraine situation is totally relevant because Malia is involved, but when i see "Trump was good, Trump was bad", the line does have to be drawn!

Agree with much what you say, but Malia isn't relevant.  She's no longer w/ RLC.  If you have an attachment to her because you have an attachment to Leora, that's different.

On a side note (and I'm not addressing this directly to SlipperG), I don't think I will understand peoples' attachment to a fantasy sex object.  I understand people who admire an athlete, an accomplished businessman, or a seasoned actor who relishes their work.  But a fantasy girl, makes no sense to me.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Howard said:

Agree with much what you say, but Malia isn't relevant.  She's no longer w/ RLC.  If you have an attachment to her because you have an attachment to Leora, that's different.

On a side note (and I'm not addressing this directly to SlipperG), I don't think I will understand peoples' attachment to a fantasy sex object.  I understand people who admire an athlete, an accomplished businessman, or a seasoned actor who relishes their work.  But a fantasy girl, makes no sense to me.

Fine. I'll stop mentioning Malia. No one should mention Zena at all she was NEVER a tenant.

Talk about Trump and Leora's looks as much as you like.

I tried. 

BTW - Leora's ENTIRE WEEK has been all about Malia. That's relevant to me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

Nor me, Howard. It's like attacking the Pope to a Catholic. Facts matter not it's ingrained  emotions.

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Fine. I'll stop mentioning Malia. No one should mention Zena at all she was NEVER a tenant.

I tried. 

S.G.  The thing I want to address is that no mater what people will disagree. As for the concerns for Malia, Paul, Leora and Russia/Ukraine there actually are two sides to that narative. Most all on camcaps can only handle one point of view. That is sad.

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

S.G.  The thing I want to address is that no mater what people will disagree. As for the concerns for Malia, Paul, Leora and Russia/Ukraine there actually are two sides to that narative. Most all on camcaps can only handle one point of view. That is sad.

YES SIR YOU ARE SAD !!!  WE HAVE HEARD YOU !!!!  NOW PLEASE TAKE YOUR PODIUM, AND PREACH YOUR SERMON TO THOSE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT HEARD YOU !!!   SAD IS, AS SAD DOES. 

LIVE, AND LET LIVE !!!      HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, CAST THE FIRST STONE !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I tried. 

BTW - Leora's ENTIRE WEEK has been all about Malia. That's relevant to me. 

Yes, Malia is relevant to many of us. With the situation Malia is unfortunately in, due to no fault of her own, directly affecting Leora, with Leora reacting in a compassionate human response. As would 99. 99999999%  of humanity would , given the same situation. 

What makes no sense to me how anyone can be so callous, and cold hearted to any human being. As has been demonstrated by the unfortunate two, who evidently do not seem to understand that the tenants of RLC, past or present, are human beings. That bleed blood when wounded. That have emotions, such as love, empathy, and humility. 

It would not surprise me if Max, and Howard were not raised by a regimented father, whose doctrine, did not allow those feelings. Because, they showed signs of weakness. Tis a shame how much of the other side life, that they apparently have missed out on. 

I feel sorry for those who evidently never in their life, up to this point. Have enjoyed watching the sunset. Or looked at a rainbow, thinking about a pot of gold at, the end of it. I know those are fantasies!

Wait a minute, Is not Popeye a non human fantasy? Created by someone's imagination. Hmmmm!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, scutus said:

YES SIR YOU ARE SAD !!!  WE HAVE HEARD YOU !!!!  NOW PLEASE TAKE YOUR PODIUM, AND PREACH YOUR SERMON TO THOSE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT HEARD YOU !!!   SAD IS, AS SAD DOES. 

LIVE, AND LET LIVE !!!      HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, CAST THE FIRST STONE !!!!!

Live and let live unless someone disagrees with you. That, bud is sad. No matter how difficult it may be for you to swallow there are really two sides to every argument and facts that support both.

What is sad is the you won't consider other than what you think.

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation.”  -William Paley

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, Malia is relevant to many of us. With the situation Malia is unfortunately in, due to no fault of her own, directly affecting Leora, with Leora reacting in a compassionate human response. As would 99. 99999999%  of humanity would , given the same situation. 

What makes no sense to me how anyone can be so callous, and cold hearted to any human being. As has been demonstrated by the unfortunate two, who evidently do not seem to understand that the tenants of RLC, past or present, are human beings. That bleed blood when wounded. That have emotions, such as love, empathy, and humility. 

It would not surprise me if Max, and Howard were not raised by a regimented father, whose doctrine, did not allow those feelings. Because, they showed signs of weakness. Tis a shame how much of the other side life, that they apparently have missed out on. 

I feel sorry for those who evidently never in their life, up to this point. Have enjoyed watching the sunset. Or looked at a rainbow, thinking about a pot of gold at, the end of it. I know those are fantasies!

Wait a minute, Is not Popeye a non human fantasy? Created by someone's imagination. Hmmmm!!!

Another great post. Who could disagree? Well, I think we know who...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6