B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

32 minutes ago, fugwash said:

For what it's worth, this appears to be the moment of reconciliation between Radi and Loraine from a little over a day ago. ❤️

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Well, they are hiding in the B5 restroom together now 😉 

• Haha 1

Sorry for the OT

To RLC administrators ..

I don’t know what’s going on in your minds , but what’s the point to categorize the RLC apartments? I don’t think a forum member cares if it is singles or COV/GOV ? Why to make more finger moves on portable devices or more mouse moves on PCs just to move back and forth to topics ? The site should not think about the clicks but for the content . And not how to make the life of a member to spend technically more time in it but to make it an easy surface use .

I really don’t know how you think sometimes . You already have content that  is accessible to paying members only and you make some thousands of dollars . Instead of making the site a fun and entertaining experience, you invent ways for click bait and so on. And you have forum members insulting others and tenants and instead removing them so as for respectful members that are either inactive or prefer not to post so as not to participate in this madness at times and increase traffic in that simple way , you encourage such behaviors and today you present this “ THING “

I apologize for my way of writing and it isn’t personal to anyone as I hope you understand this , but I am a premium member and I have the right of criticizing if I see something that in my opinion isn’t helping the site or it is at the wrong direction as it was the limit of the 20 pages thst recentky changed again . And since I don’t know who is responsible so as to write my thoughts directly to him , I express them here at the open forum because maybe other members think the same or of course find the new access content better to navigate .

That’s all , sorry for the OT and choosing here to post  but since it is the most popular members accessed topic , i think it is the most suitable to host my opinion ..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry for the OT

To RLC administrators ..

I don’t know what’s going on in your minds , but what’s the point to categorize the RLC apartments? I don’t think a forum member cares if it is singles or COV/GOV ? Why to make more finger moves on portable devices or more mouse moves on PCs just to move back and forth to topics ? The site should not think about the clicks but for the content . And not how to make the life of a member to spend technically more time in it but to make it an easy surface use .

I really don’t know how you think sometimes . You already have content that  is accessible to paying members only and you make some thousands of dollars . Instead of making the site a fun and entertaining experience, you invent ways for click bait and so on. And you have forum members insulting others and tenants and instead removing them so as for respectful members that are either inactive or prefer not to post so as not to participate in this madness at times and increase traffic in that simple way , you encourage such behaviors and today you present this “ THING “

I apologize for my way of writing and it isn’t personal to anyone as I hope you understand this , but I am a premium member and I have the right of criticizing if I see something that in my opinion isn’t helping the site or it is at the wrong direction as it was the limit of the 20 pages thst recentky changed again . And since I don’t know who is responsible so as to write my thoughts directly to him , I express them here at the open forum because maybe other members think the same or of course find the new access content better to navigate .

That’s all , sorry for the OT and choosing here to post  but since it is the most popular members accessed topic , i think it is the most suitable to host my opinion ..

If you're talking about the forum, then you're not calling the right people since CC is independent of RLC
I say that I say nothing 😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

If you're talking about the forum, then you're not calling the right people since CC is independent of RLC
I say that I say nothing 😁

UPS 😂🤣😜🤪 .. I don’t correct it now .. still , I believe you have the least to do with the new lay out 😏

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

UPS 😂🤣😜🤪 .. I don’t correct it now .. still , I believe you have the least to do with the new lay out 😏

When you had made you post the GOV / COV was at the bottom. Since the B apartments are the most popular I had moved it to the top then followed by the Singles which is the next popular followed by Couple which doesn't see much activity unless something big happens in one of them which doesn't happen very often.

• Like 1