B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

Let’s see the strange cooperation of Tata and Marlene , will they be having guests and is Tata fed up and finally wants to go away from Kylie’s shadow and enjoy Barcelona ? Let’s see .

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see the strange cooperation of Tata and Marlene , will they be having guests and is Tata fed up and finally wants to go away from Kylie’s shadow and enjoy Barcelona ? Let’s see .

Looks like you may be right.

Finally and as predicted , a fed up Tata collaborates with Marlene ..Let the fun begin , maximum respect to Marlene and kudos to Tata who understood that it is finally time for her to get away from Kylie’s influence .

Bonus ; easy to tune in with the English language being the way to go .Already Marlene giving try hints and tips 😁😁😁😉😉😉😝 She had a tired night , someone made her tired 😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Tata is a decent women and at times just wants to be away from Kylie and Rus, and she does not seem interested in their sex games, and I will give her credit for that. to go off topic for a moment, i just noticed Carlo's and Claire recently left the VHTV project, I have a feeling they may want to come back to Reallifecam.