B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

A proposito, la prima notte per Tata da quando si è unita, penso...

Tata left at 8 in the morning with a backpack and bows in the colors of Ukraine. It is easy for me to think that you have gone to volunteer at some refugee center in Barcelona. She didn't quit the project

Last night I saw Daniel and I'm done but today I reviewed the replay and read all the comments. I fully agree with what the Piper wrote. "4 fucking losers in my opinion. ............ Radi and Titti have gone downhill and I will look at them with less interest. Send them, Rus and Kylie, to hell with the project" It is enough for Radi to be accepted and found fertile ground

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Noldus said:

One of the twins picked of some leftovers and left again
Maybe B7 finally open  soon 

If the twins are there, B7's success is assured.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Se ci sono i gemelli, il successo di B7 è assicurato.

99% of the participants were happy to see LIa and mIa go away and you think of a new apartment just for the two of them? The appearance of one of the two at B1 does not mean anything otherwise Nana should also be recalled

13 hours ago, RdKing said:

and not at all appetizing the sight of the two skinny girls. especially the plastic one!

I was ready to follow the show that was going to happen in this apartment last night when my phone started ringing. A good friend of mine told me to go pick up my son and get our asses over to his house for a crawfish and crab boil.  Guess what I chose?  That's right, to hell with the show, we're going to eat crawfish and crab and so far I've started catching up on page 23 and now on this page which is 24 and there is only 3 pages to go.  I'm betting it was a shit show the whole way by the lack of pages.  Thank god for good friends!!

• Like 1