B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Now everything has just become plain stupid. I don't know what Radi sees in that skank Kylie.

I don't see what Rus sees in Kylie either. I don't have a sub but in the interaction I have seen when available I feel several of the other girls seem flirty with him (Holly/Ulyana/Olivia) and he plays up to it when Kylie isn't around. Holly in particular body language is very 'open' towards him. I do wonder if he sometimes feels he may be able to do better, I know I'd pick Holly first for sure on looks and personality.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robbo56 said:

I don't see what Rus sees in Kylie either. I don't have a sub but in the interaction I have seen when available I feel several of the other girls seem flirty with him (Holly/Ulyana/Olivia) and he plays up to it when Kylie isn't around. Holly in particular body language is very 'open' towards him. I do wonder if he sometimes feels he may be able to do better, I know I'd pick Holly first for sure on looks and personality.

Very good points , in my opinion the one he “ wants “ the most is Ulyana ..But let’s not forget , they are married , it is all part of work and unfortunately for any of us that we would like to see anything more , once again a woman runs the concept with her own rules and this means that Kylie won’t allow more .. Full nudity though for the first time from Radislava and Tweety who starts shining step by step and doing things we haven’t seen.. Radislava ? Well , she was declining same shows from Claire and Carlos and look at her now .. I don’t say she does anything or she’s gonna do with these two but I think if we ever see any open relationship couple , it is all possible . I don’t watch anymore her shows , even her girl / girl things , it is a repeated process and nothing excites me  personally , in my opinion it is too much this almost everywhere girls on girls but her mixing with a b/g , that I could watch unlimited replays 😁 … there are no guests anymore except in  Fiora’s and Harley’s  .. Once we saw B2 with guys , an off camera thing between Cleopatra and a guy and then nothing .. The  potential looks great with the slow unfolding of Tweety , say whatever about Radislava but she’s completely unpredictable of what she’s gonna do as she looks incredibly sex horny during this period ( yes the substances have started becoming an issue perhaps ) , Cleopatra we can’t predict and Kristy who has done everything in the past so who knows ? The cast  to see things is actually there but … 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very good points , in my opinion the one he “ wants “ the most is Ulyana ..But let’s not forget , they are married , it is all part of work and unfortunately for any of us that we would like to see anything more , once again a woman runs the concept with her own rules and this means that Kylie won’t allow more .. Full nudity though for the first time from Radislava and Tweety who starts shining step by step and doing things we haven’t seen.. Radislava ? Well , she was declining same shows from Claire and Carlos and look at her now .. I don’t say she does anything or she’s gonna do with these two but I think if we ever see any open relationship couple , it is all possible . I don’t watch anymore her shows , even her girl / girl things , it is a repeated process and nothing excites me  personally , in my opinion it is too much this almost everywhere girls on girls but her mixing with a b/g , that I could watch unlimited replays 😁 … there are no guests anymore except in  Fiora’s and Harley’s  .. Once we saw B2 with guys , an off camera thing between Cleopatra and a guy and then nothing .. The  potential looks great with the slow unfolding of Tweety , say whatever about Radislava but she’s completely unpredictable of what she’s gonna do as she looks incredibly sex during  in this period ( yes the substances have started becoming an issue perhaps ) , Cleopatra we can’t predict and Kristy who has done everything in the past so who knows ? The cast  to see things is actually there but … 

Tweety has looked uncomfortable at times, even last night when she was in Tatas room they all barged in, she was saying no but they still stayed. She's completely changed in the matter of a week, and it all happened since Radi showed her the replay cams of girls with their legs spread getting views. It all feels like she's only acting this way because Radi has told that what she "should" be doing. Maybe I'm completely wrong and she'd be doing this stuff anyway, but it just doesn't feel natural

• Upvote 3

I'm amazed, all this spectacle and only a few pages of comments, maybe a lot of people are starting to really see how things really are, of all this I regret little, little for Tweety must have a great need for money if he continues to participate in this shit, for Radislava, however, all written, as long as it is at the top of the views and would do anything

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Tweety has looked uncomfortable at times, even last night when she was in Tatas room they all barged in, she was saying no but they still stayed. She's completely changed in the matter of a week, and it all happened since Radi showed her the replay cams of girls with their legs spread getting views. It all feels like she's only acting this way because Radi has told that what she "should" be doing. Maybe I'm completely wrong and she'd be doing this stuff anyway, but it just doesn't feel natural

I agree that she hasn’t been shown completely comfortable but then , where is their / her “ voice “ to deny things ( which she did partially when she kind of “ asked “ Kylie that she didn’t want more while Radi was on top of her ) .. From a person we saw nearly nothing , the last couple of weeks and since the incident  with Loraine and then with Holly  and onwards , it is a realization from her part that more money comes with more things .. If she wants to stop , she can anytime , find a guy like Holly did and enjoy her holidays .. Or simply masturbations - that she doesn’t have the privacy because of the sharing bed - and the majority is happy .. She might have second or conflicted thoughts maybe because Kylie and Rus are married but , personally , even if it is just shows the last days , it is much much better than a do nothing Tweety for a very long time .. it is just wise to know how much more you can show every time and how far you are willing to go .. And Tweety has gone a much different way than before her holidays and even for almost after a month that she came back with RLC ..

• Haha 1