B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

Much of last night seemed to be orchestrated by RLC.   Who else would be sending text messages at 0400, 0500, 0600 hours that  participants immediately read, and sometimes share with each other?.  Particularly true for Radi and Rus last night.   Then after reading the text messages, some new activity is started, or re-started, in the case of massage. 

Except for the four in the shower activity, they were bored. Radi and especially Tweety.  Kylie's act is boring the second time around, and even more boring by the third time.  And pathetic, as she comes across as a one-trick pony.   A fading 'actress' desperate for all attention to still be on her.

And very peculiar hours for these activities last night, as most of those who would be viewing would live in North American time zones.  And at all the other apartments, there was no activity.  In my opinion, RLC was watching traffic metrics and this is related to opening of future apartments.  There are enough former Ukrainian participants to fill more than one apartment, and there will be no more Russians receiving visas for a while.

Tata was sent elsewhere for the night, because Kylie doesn't want her to be too friendly with Rus, or Rus to be too friendly with her.   

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Radi the director , another premiere today .. unfortunately , it is a limited production anything that may occur with any girl in front , nobody touches , tastes , feels Rus’s cock, the privilege and ultimate command of how things go and proceed belongs to Kylie …Bring immediately Jane And Dick , give them time and then , MAYBE , MAYBE , we could see some open sex sessions ….

Piss off ddhm, it's people like you that think by typing all your BS, that it's going to make RLC better.  You need to piss off to VHTV or go join Kylie & Rus, I'm sure Kylie would let you play with Rus' dick!!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

By the way , first overnight For Tata since she joined I think …

It's pretty damn sad when a tenant has to stay somewhere else to allow the shit show that is happening in her own apartment to commence.  Kylie and Rus, Luya, and Radi should all be removed from the project!

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very good points , in my opinion the one he “ wants “ the most is Ulyana ..But let’s not forget , they are married , it is all part of work and unfortunately for any of us that we would like to see anything more , once again a woman runs the concept with her own rules and this means that Kylie won’t allow more .. Full nudity though for the first time from Radislava and Tweety who starts shining step by step and doing things we haven’t seen.. Radislava ? Well , she was declining same shows from Claire and Carlos and look at her now .. I don’t say she does anything or she’s gonna do with these two but I think if we ever see any open relationship couple , it is all possible . I don’t watch anymore her shows , even her girl / girl things , it is a repeated process and nothing excites me  personally , in my opinion it is too much this almost everywhere girls on girls but her mixing with a b/g , that I could watch unlimited replays 😁 … there are no guests anymore except in  Fiora’s and Harley’s  .. Once we saw B2 with guys , an off camera thing between Cleopatra and a guy and then nothing .. The  potential looks great with the slow unfolding of Tweety , say whatever about Radislava but she’s completely unpredictable of what she’s gonna do as she looks incredibly sex horny during this period ( yes the substances have started becoming an issue perhaps ) , Cleopatra we can’t predict and Kristy who has done everything in the past so who knows ? The cast  to see things is actually there but … 

DELUSIONAL

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Tweety has looked uncomfortable at times, even last night when she was in Tatas room they all barged in, she was saying no but they still stayed. She's completely changed in the matter of a week, and it all happened since Radi showed her the replay cams of girls with their legs spread getting views. It all feels like she's only acting this way because Radi has told that what she "should" be doing. Maybe I'm completely wrong and she'd be doing this stuff anyway, but it just doesn't feel natural

That's because it's not!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

Much of last night seemed to be orchestrated by RLC.   Who else would be sending text messages at 0400, 0500, 0600 hours that  participants immediately read, and sometimes share with each other?.  Particularly true for Radi and Rus last night.   Then after reading the text messages, some new activity is started, or re-started, in the case of massage. 

Except for the four in the shower activity, they were bored. Radi and especially Tweety.  Kylie's act is boring the second time around, and even more boring by the third time.  And pathetic, as she comes across as a one-trick pony.   A fading 'actress' desperate for all attention to still be on her.

And very peculiar hours for these activities last night, as most of those who would be viewing would live in North American time zones.  And at all the other apartments, there was no activity.  In my opinion, RLC was watching traffic metrics and this is related to opening of future apartments.  There are enough former Ukrainian participants to fill more than one apartment, and there will be no more Russians receiving visas for a while.

Tata was sent elsewhere for the night, because Kylie doesn't want her to be too friendly with Rus, or Rus to be too friendly with her.   

RLC has scripted these shows since B5 started. Always the B5 couple in the center of the debauchery.  The onlookers can only grope, do oral, or use toys while the couple has penetration. It will always be like this if you silly people keep watching this bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

RLC has scripted these shows since B5 started. Always the B5 couple in the center of the debauchery.  The onlookers can only grope, do oral, or use toys while the couple has penetration. It will always be like this if you silly people keep watching this bullshit.

Amen!!!!