Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

i will apologize about the run on sentence now lol.so if like we are told over and over again the only ones to get bonuses are the GOV girls why all the drawn out bullshit of taking months for masha sasha and dasha to ever do the whole threesome thing or how Piper went from showering in the dark because she was so shy to then do anal on the free cam two months later or the one girl that allways hung out they did a lame threesome with after drawing it out for ever you know the girl that ended up showing up at Dick and Janes

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i will apologize about the run on sentence now lol.so if like we are told over and over again the only ones to get bonuses are the GOV girls why all the drawn out bullshit of taking months for masha sasha and dasha to ever do the whole threesome thing or how Piper went from showering in the dark because she was so shy to then do anal on the free cam two months later or the one girl that allways hung out they did a lame threesome with after drawing it out for ever you know the girl that ended up showing up at Dick and Janes

Are you speaking about the young woman given the name Jewel? She was the very shy young woman who was in Jane and Dicks apartment quite a bit and often stayed overnight there. Finally, after months of some serious seduction skills by Jane and Dick, she got into a threesome with Jane and Dick which was fabulous. She seemed like a very sweet young woman and very cute. But there was another young woman who also showed up quite often...never knew her name but she too was kind of shy in a different way than Jewel. I do not remember her ever having sex with Dick and Jane but I could be wrong. So not sure which young woman you are speaking about.

Nice to see Eva and boyfriend socializing. I didn't realize that the boyfriend was pretty fluent in English as is Masha and Allasandro so the three of them had the opportunity to laugh and have some fun. Boyfreind seemed pretty animated and that was fun to watch. I'm not sure if Eva speaks or understands English but at least she  and Piper seemed comfortable with each other and conversed as well.  All in all, nice to see everyone having a good time.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DWI said:

Nice to see Eva and boyfriend socializing. I didn't realize that the boyfriend was pretty fluent in English as is Masha and Allasandro so the three of them had the opportunity to laugh and have some fun. Boyfreind seemed pretty animated and that was fun to watch. I'm not sure if Eva speaks or understands English but at least she  and Piper seemed comfortable with each other and conversed as well.  All in all, nice to see everyone having a good time.

I think the majority of the tenants understand English when it's spoken a lot just don't know how to read or speak it fluently for themselves. 

I never had a problem with it. I understand it fully.  :biggrin:

48 minutes ago, DWI said:

I can remember how Eva started learning English, she had a teacher in Petersburg who came to her apartment. The beginning was difficult. Unfortunately we didn't see how it went on, and what her knowledge is now.
but it's fun to listen to her boyfriend, he doesn't have any difficulties at all and probably makes contact with other people quickly.