Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

I'll write a few more lines about Fasol. For me it was the last interesting topic here before Eva came.
How did Fasol get its unusual name? Masha told Eva's boyfriend earlier. In SPB there was a shop / restaurant with this name "фасоль", I think, on Sadovaya St.
After Elvis returns poor Fasol has to accept his fate, I hope he survives this chaos in his life. After dismantling Fasol's position in the apartment, the Elvis-expansion continues.
I suspect that he is now (consciously or unconsciously) working on Alessandro's reputation. I heard a little talk (Masha/Elvis) about this pointing in that direction. This little conversation makes it clear that my assessment that Elvis can subordinate himself or stand in the second row is probably correct. Masha should be careful not to lose her last friends with all the fucking.
So i hope there will soon be a new Eva&..... apartment to talk about harmonious things and good developments. 🤔

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

How exactly has Leora saved the RLC when RLC has become the 2nd voyeur’s site after VH.TV and has lost subscribers ? As a viewer , apart from masturbating and doing fake shows , what else have you seen by her in these 2,5 years so as she could bring new subscribers ? Is it RLC just changing rooms to avoid repeats and masturbate to keep the interest alive ? Except if you believe that because she still keeps the eternal fan base has been the reason of saving RLC as you say . Don’t you think that RLC is / needs more than having tenants who behave more like robots rather than human beings ? 

Totally respected opinion of course , but imagine if there were no Barcelona apartments and waiting the unexpected and Masha’s apartment to provide a variety of visitors, parties,shows , guests , don’t you think that all these people involved have played a bigger role so as for RLC to manage and stay online ? Would you prefer seeing ( and ultimately paying )4-5 similar to Leora apartments or the variety of the apartments that I mentioned ? 

Would you prefer seeing Eva in a similar role like Leora or a role like the one we are being reintroduced , having a boyfriend , heading perhaps to Barcelona and getting involved gradually with many of the people there? Food for thought 😌😇

It's 19.46 Leora is sitting on Malia's bed and is the number one cam. she almost always is number 1 cam. Enough said!!!

1 hour ago, van the man said:

It's 19.46 Leora is sitting on Malia's bed and is the number one cam. she almost always is number 1 cam. Enough said!!!

And that shows which people are having RLC subscriptions ( I have said analytically ) ,why the site has lost so many subscribers and be No.2 behind a site that a couple of years ago couldn’t imagine that they would even threat RLC for being No1 and of course , the only thing that it takes to get top cameras is to be nude and have the legs open when you are awaken and not sleeping rather than living a normal life . 

Leora is top cameras , RLC makes offers to attract lost subscribers and Leora in comparison to ALL current tenants has no friends and lives alone , she’s sick and there’s no one she can phone or be able to visit her and ask her if she needs anything , listen a good comfort word or whatever . But in front of the smell and color of money , who cares Leora being 31 years old nearly , having nobody at this age , imagine when she’s 40 how many friends she will have .. But yes , she will be top cameras and will keep on saving RLC 😆

It is a daily repeated show for people who just want to watch a woman who is single and they believe they can have her in comparison to 28 other people who live normal lives with friends and things happening . 

So, make money and learn living alone and one day paying the price of loneliness vs people trying to live normal lives with friends and happenings as their age indicates . People would watch obviously the first and keep Leora in her lonely single world and  RLC will be trying to find ways to gain some thousand viewers that they have lost the last 2-3 years . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And that shows which people are having RLC subscriptions ( I have said analytically ) ,why the site has lost so many subscribers and be No.2 behind a site that a couple of years ago couldn’t imagine that they would even threat RLC for being No1 and of course , the only thing that it takes to get top cameras is to be nude and have the legs open when you are awaken and not sleeping rather than living a normal life . 

Leora is top cameras , RLC makes offers to attract lost subscribers and Leora in comparison to ALL current tenants has no friends and lives alone , she’s sick and there’s no one she can phone or be able to visit her and ask her if she needs anything , listen a good comfort word or whatever . But in front of the smell and color of money , who cares Leora being 31 years old nearly , having nobody at this age , imagine when she’s 40 how many friends she will have .. But yes , she will be top cameras and will keep on saving RLC 😆

It is a daily repeated show for people who just want to watch a woman who is single and they believe they can have her in comparison to 28 other people who live normal lives with friends and things happening . 

So, make money and learn living alone and one day paying the price of loneliness vs people trying to live normal lives with friends and happenings as their age indicates . People would watch obviously the first and keep Leora in her lonely single world and  RLC will be trying to find ways to gain some thousand viewers that they have lost the last 2-3 years . 

Is it just me, but it's about 12:30 am and is Masha trying to be seductive to Eva and her boyfriend. taking a bath, and wearing see-through, sexy lingerie without panties and walking around and now on the couch? Am I fantasing here? The brain can be a curse sometimes?

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

Is it just me, but it's about 12:30 am and is Masha trying to be seductive to Eva and her boyfriend. taking a bath, and wearing see-through, sexy lingerie without panties and walking around and now on the couch? Am I fantasing here? The brain can be a curse sometimes?

It's just you...She'd never do anything like that...😏

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DWI said:

There’s a person we need to discover and there’s no one else but Eva’s new guy ..He hasn’t shown any signs so far that he is a “ Sam “ type , he has been very decent with his general on cameras behavior and in my humble opinion , he has “ won “ the viewers ..But you know Masha’s apartment , it is the place of sins 😈😈 And most importantly ( as it was proven already ) , somehow , someway , this bed of hers seems to have an invisible “ lay down if you want to have sex “ aura 😂😂 Two more people who laid down in her bed and had sex 😁😁 So , in case all three ( maybe 4 with Elvis ) lay down on this  bed , nothing would surprise me ..But I think it is up to the new guy and how him and Eva have their relationship .

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

this bed of hers seems to have an invisible “ lay down if you want to have sex “ aura 😂😂

they must have heard it.
they have rescheduled and are back on the sofa 😇

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

they must have heard it.
they have rescheduled and are back on the sofa 😇

It is these times that I would simply love to see the guy that had the biggest impact on her , a guy that I think she would do anything and submit in all of his wishes , Dick ..I don’t think there has been best sex sessions for Masha than with him ( she also loved being fucked by Sasha but Dick was “ The Guy “ ) and to go deeper with the thoughts , the swinger sessions have been some of the best sex we ever saw at this site .