Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Jetzt ist Mascha mit den beiden weggegangen.
Evas Freund nahm seine Aktentasche mit.
in den akten war auch ein grundriss einer wohnung. 💼

Ich dachte am 13.03. um 9:10 waren sie schon auf dem Weg nach Barcelona? 😄

59 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Ich dachte am 13.03. um 9:10 waren sie schon auf dem Weg nach Barcelona? 😄

"Omnes viae Romam ducunt" (alle Wege führen nach Rom)
based on this saying: Barcelona is the center of the world at RLC. so Noldus is probably right...in the long run 😇😄

49 minutes ago, rado07 said:

"Omnes viae Romam ducunt" (alle Wege führen nach Rom)
based on this saying: Barcelona is the center of the world at RLC. so Noldus is probably right...in the long run 😇😄

There’s a delay actually , but I think it will be easy to see where they end up watching the rest of the apartments 😇

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

another point:
in italy the “green pass” regulation still applies, i. H. among other things, access to restaurants is restricted or constant tests are required.
That also has to be arranged if the two stay longer.
The "green pass" is only valid for 6 months in Italy, so Masha's vaccination certificate has probably also lost its validity.
There should be relief from April 1st, but further details are not known.

Most measures will be lifted , it is too confusing who has the validity and for how long if you have made the booster jab ( 3rd one ) or if you have got the virus meanwhile , a total mess . I am impressed with Eva and boyfriend as being Russians , they don’t have the western approved vaccinations in EU and I don’t know how they move ,  but this in general has been a big question for me when I watch also the other Russian tenants in Barcelona .

My suspicion is aroused because of the casual nature of Masha's attire that allows him to see her panties in the mirror, and because of the nature of the content in the English language movie they are watching...Lots of talking about dick, pussy and fucking.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Well, I'm wondering if Eva's boyfriend has American roots or connections,
He watches a video by an American comedian with Masha on specific American issues.

Used to do the same then I got bored and stopped losing my time with problems that isn't even from my country or directly affects me. But some people finds entertaining to watch  those political humor TV shows.

Masha went shopping
eggplant and tomatoes etc. and beer of course
cook together......maybe gratin?
Neither Masha nor Eva are great cooks
Let's see what they conjure up 👩‍🍳 👩‍🍳