Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You're giving the girl too much praise.  :biggrin:

I admire the tenants that take a decision to do such a job , I could never stand in front of cameras  for example and perform , I just think that there comes a time that it is obvious that a tenant should simply move with his/her / their lives ..In this perspective , Leora , Kitty , Smith , Linda , Tibor , Alberto , I think their time is up with RLC .. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/13/2022 at 10:17 PM, DWI said:

Give it up will you. You never saw what you're talking about. Apparently, for some reason, you're obsessed with trashing about Eva. Just stop! I will not respond further as you're talking trash.

what pisses me off is there are a hundred other guys on here that seen everything i saw a not one says hey we saw the same thing,ask any of the admins or Noldus they will back me up ,it was a common thing they did it a lot so i didnt imagine it 

On 3/14/2022 at 6:54 AM, happyman88 said:

Eva, that’s it, couldn’t think of her name but remember her well. As I recall she swings both ways and would lure young girls into their apt where they would both get stuck in. If they do go to Barca then she’ll have plenty of choice. I would imagine there will be a lot more recruits looking for somewhere to flee to away from the carnage and the lunatic living over the border 😢

and did you ever see them all doing drugs and all being touchy feely for hours on end i am told i imagined the dozen times i seen it happen

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what pisses me off is there are a hundred other guys on here that seen everything i saw a not one says hey we saw the same thing,ask any of the admins or Noldus they will back me up ,it was a common thing they did it a lot so i didnt imagine it 

So, list those "hundred other guys"...I suspect you can't list more than ten. You are a proponent of disinformation...you just don't like Eva and don't have the balls to admit it do you?. It's ok to have your own opinion, but your rants go beyond what old videos of Eva and Sam show...you are clearly making shit up...I feel badly for all the folks that never saw Eva in action on the many of the old videos. Your representations are false...period! Please provide all of us the videos that prove your ridiculous rants...I bet you can't find one, in it's entirety, that validates your accusations. Show us the forced drug use by Eva and Sam on unwilling women in their apartment...show us the videos of any woman being taken advantage of due to secretive drug ingestion on another person by either Eva or Sam. Now, if ALL of them did partake in mutual drug use, and those videos would not serve as any evidence for forced, unwilling, sexual activity under U.S. law...but we're not in the U.S. are we? As a well-known attorney, I would love to meet you in any court of law...anywhere. Your BS just doesn't hold up...you need proof and you can't show that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Eva is quite simply THE most beautiful sensual woman ever to appear on RLC. I am a devotee of Leora, the queen of RLC, who has single-handedly saved RLC from extinction but watching Eva is without doubt the most beautiful voyeur experience.

Her eyes alone seduces every frame of every camera that looks down upon her. Add the most exquisite body and a sexual mind that is open to pretty much anything and everything Eva is the nearest thing to perfection I am ever likely to see.

Tonight's love making was simply beautiful. 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, van the man said:

Eva is quite simply THE most beautiful sensual woman ever to appear on RLC. I am a devotee of Leora, the queen of RLC, who has single-handedly saved RLC from extinction but watching Eva is without doubt the most beautiful voyeur experience.

Her eyes alone seduces every frame of every camera that looks down upon her. Add the most exquisite body and a sexual mind that is open to pretty much anything and everything Eva is the nearest thing to perfection I am ever likely to see.

Tonight's love making was simply beautiful. 

How exactly has Leora saved the RLC when RLC has become the 2nd voyeur’s site after VH.TV and has lost subscribers ? As a viewer , apart from masturbating and doing fake shows , what else have you seen by her in these 2,5 years so as she could bring new subscribers ? Is it RLC just changing rooms to avoid repeats and masturbate to keep the interest alive ? Except if you believe that because she still keeps the eternal fan base has been the reason of saving RLC as you say . Don’t you think that RLC is / needs more than having tenants who behave more like robots rather than human beings ? 

Totally respected opinion of course , but imagine if there were no Barcelona apartments and waiting the unexpected and Masha’s apartment to provide a variety of visitors, parties,shows , guests , don’t you think that all these people involved have played a bigger role so as for RLC to manage and stay online ? Would you prefer seeing ( and ultimately paying )4-5 similar to Leora apartments or the variety of the apartments that I mentioned ? 

Would you prefer seeing Eva in a similar role like Leora or a role like the one we are being reintroduced , having a boyfriend , heading perhaps to Barcelona and getting involved gradually with many of the people there? Food for thought 😌😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

ce qui me fait chier, c'est qu'il y a une centaine d'autres gars ici qui ont vu tout ce que j'ai vu, pas un ne dit hé nous avons vu la même chose, demandez à l'un des administrateurs ou à Noldus, ils me soutiendront, c'était une chose courante qu'ils l'ont fait beaucoup donc je ne l'imaginais pas 

perso je passait tout mon temps à regarder Sam et Eva .....Sam ne se droguait pas et buvait modérément quand à Eva je l ' ai vu fumer 2/3  fois avec un de ses amants elle préfèrait l ' alcool ....mais tous les invités connaissaient le mode de fonctionnement de ce couple ....Eva fournissait des maitresses à Sam ok ...par amour ...mais elle n ' avait pas besoin de les droguer pour partouzer 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 28 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Tout ce que Leora a fait pour sauver RLC de l'extionction est d'être une MARIONNETTE et de grossir !!! 🥱 👺

Peggy la cochonne dans le MuppetShow,🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1