Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Eva & bf are on their way to Barcelona 😉 

as COV,
It gets difficult without friends so the only solution would be to hook up Eva and her boyfriend with the Barcelona girls. but let's wait and see if it works 😇

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

And I don't think that online work can work (you also go to the psychologist to see each other live, which is not the same thing as talking to each other in a video call) and not with the cameras always aimed at her, so she should work outside the apartment more often. 

in Russia there are many online offers. these were also used by Eva and Masha, for example. However, since payment from Russia is currently not possible, this option is probably out of the question.

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It remains to be seen if RLC wants to invest in an apartment in Italy. The fact that in all these years they have had only one apartment in Italy while they have focused on Spain and the Czech Republic makes it clear that for RLC Italy is not a good investment except for Masha.

I agree, it's easier for RLC in Barcelona, they know the area well and the technical support is well organized.
and as a COV it would be a good way to earn some money until things get better in Russia. As a COV, social contacts and guests are not that important either

38 minutes ago, rado07 said:

as COV,
It gets difficult without friends so the only solution would be to hook up Eva and her boyfriend with the Barcelona girls. but let's wait and see if it works 😇

Please no, there is a risk that Radi will ruin Eva.

37 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Please no, there is a risk that Radi will ruin Eva.

it would be pure caring from RLC
all these girls need psychological support. it's good for the general mood.
Eva will hold regular consultation hours 😇🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I agree, it's easier for RLC in Barcelona, they know the area well and the technical support is well organized.
and as a COV it would be a good way to earn some money until things get better in Russia. As a COV, social contacts and guests are not that important either

What would be the difference between having them in Italy or Spain? in both cases they don't know many people, so it will still be a COV couple

48 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What would be the difference between having them in Italy or Spain? in both cases they don't know many people, so it will still be a COV couple

in Italy there is Masha, a good friend with many contacts,
I don't think there is anyone in Spain who has had contact with Eva.It's just easier when you have someone to ask for advice and put you in touch with other people.
In Spain it's a bit more difficult, there are the girls and one Daniel who speaks Polish.🙃.....Eva doesn't speak Spanish, she started English 3 years ago.
but right If you go as a COV, the social integration is not that important.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, rado07 said:

in Italy there is Masha, a good friend with many contacts,
I don't think there is anyone in Spain who has had contact with Eva,
but right If you go as a COV, the social integration is not that important.

Masha has contacts but they remain her friends because she speaks Italian, I doubt to see Masha's friends coming to Eva and her boyfriend when they don't speak this language
If we remain factual, whether in Italy or Spain, it doesn't really make a big difference since their friends are probably staying in Russia.

The word COV is just a name like any other, but whether they are added as a couple or COV does not make a big difference since they are in a country that is not theirs anyway

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The word COV is just a name like any other, but whether they are added as a couple or COV does not make a big difference since they are in a country that is not theirs anyway

I think the main difference is just the time.
COV was intended as a temporary stay, couple as a long term stay.
However, the difference has been diluted when I look at Czech apartments. so it's probably irrelevant now