Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It could also be because of different points in their life. Eva seems a lot more grounded and "professional" this visit. I think her party and free spirit days are behind her.

Yes, I think the same.
In Petersburg Sam was probably the driving force behind parties and other activities, he was well connected through work and travel. and of course the "free spirit".
then, separation, leave Petersburg, leave friends there,
Studying in Moscow, reading and learning a lot, organizing life there, that shapes a person.
I had never noticed before that Eva spoke so softly, but maybe I just forgot.

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

In Petersburg Sam was probably the driving force behind parties and other activities, he was well connected through work and travel. and of course the "free spirit".

Not probably. Was most definitely. She did a lot of things when she was with him to please him, including sex with his friend Baldy and bringing in girls for him to have sex with. I don't think she was all that happy in that lifestyle. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not probably. Was most definitely. She did a lot of things when she was with him to please him, including sex with his friend Baldy and bringing in girls for him to have sex with. I don't think she was all that happy in that lifestyle. 

Eve came from the country to the city of Petersburg,
to study there.
At first she didn't know anyone there. Somehow she met Sam. He often traveled abroad, saw the world and was greatly admired by Eva. he lived as she would have wished. quick marriage and soon work for RLC. initially it worked fine. but it was the life of Sam. not hers.
At some point she thought about it, and in the end they broke up. Those are the points I heard, but only Eva knows the true story.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

to study there.
At first she didn't know anyone there. Somehow she met Sam. He often traveled abroad, saw the world and was greatly admired by Eva. he lived as she would have wished. quick marriage and soon work for RLC. initially it worked fine. but it was the life of Sam. not hers.
At some point she thought about it, and in the end they broke up. Those are the points I heard, but only Eva knows the true story.

Exactly. From the information I gathered when they were still apart of the project, this is also what I've learned.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rado07 said:

to study there.

This point of view sounds quite pausible to me but like you say, only Eva knows for sure. Without direct translations of Eva's conversations or new sexual escapades,  we may never really know. The one thing I'd like to point out is that Eva on at least two occasions that I can recall, did have lesbian sex with two of her women friends when Sam was not at home. So I'm not sure we can credit Sam for that. Both of these other women also had sexual threesome sex with Sam and Eva...one of these women more than once on camera. But time does affect the memory of all of of us. I definitely remember Eva having lesbian sex with her close musician friend, although that took quite a while to develop between them. In the end, and as of now, I'm not sure any of us knows whether Eva is still bisexual or not. Some people do leave that lifestyle but some find it impossibe to change their sexual orientation.  Maybe we'll find out, maybe we won't. But anyway, I appreciate your very rational post rado07.

• Like 1

I will go a bit deeper here and say that Eva in my opinion reached a point that all this excited life of Sam that she witnessed in combination with her studies to a point that she said “ that’s it , I want to see the world also “ .. The secure income of the RLC world to live in another must see European city might come then as an explosion of wanting to do things after a period of not enjoying but studying . Add the presence of this guy who seems really cool also and as we know  , life is too short , we need to enjoy . And Eva might be into this journey of having fun for a certain period although there’s no point at this time returning back to Russia . 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will go a bit deeper here and say that Eva in my opinion reached a point that all this excited life of Sam that she witnessed in combination with her studies to a point that she said “ that’s it , I want to see the world also “ .. The secure income of the RLC world to live in another must see European city might come then as an explosion of wanting to do things after a period of not enjoying but studying . Add the presence of this guy who seems really cool also and as we know  , life is too short , we need to enjoy . And Eva might be into this journey of having fun for a certain period although there’s no point at this time returning back to Russia . 

You're giving the girl too much praise.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I believe Eva & her boyfriend could be a good fit for B5. RLC should make an offer unless they have other plans for them. 

Or B6 😆