Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

it would be pure caring from RLC
all these girls need psychological support. it's good for the general mood.
Eva will hold regular consultation hours 😇🤣

48 minutes ago, rado07 said:

in Italy there is Masha, a good friend with many contacts,
I don't think there is anyone in Spain who has had contact with Eva.It's just easier when you have someone to ask for advice and put you in touch with other people.
In Spain it's a bit more difficult, there are the girls and one Daniel who speaks Polish.🙃.....Eva doesn't speak Spanish, she started English 3 years ago.
but right If you go as a COV, the social integration is not that important.

First of , with all the shit that goes on , if we saw a dance teacher in the villa , well , ifEva offered any of her professional help to all the girls ( and boys ) who are there as part for RLC even per 20€ per session 2-3 times per month to a minimum of 5-6 tenants plus the RLC money which will be quite generous obviously , it will be absolutely fine 😆😆

And for both of you , don’t you think you are underestimating the boyfriend ? What about if he speaks Spanish ? 😉😏

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And for both of you , don’t you think you are underestimating the boyfriend ? What about if he speaks Spanish ? 😉

Well, of course I totally forgot about that.
they are of course to be seen as a team 🙂

Eva's BF finished in her mouth I see in the Kitchen, but I couldn't tell if she swallowed it or just spit it out in the Bathroom sink. She had to clean her nose so I thought maybe she gagged with it and would up swallowing it. I have never seen Eva swallow. Sam would cum in her mouth but Eva always spit it out. I think Sam had a lot for her to swallow. 

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva's BF finished in her mouth I see in the Kitchen, but I couldn't tell if she swallowed it or just spit it out in the Bathroom sink. She had to clean her nose so I thought maybe she gagged with it and would up swallowing it. I have never seen Eva swallow. Sam would cum in her mouth but Eva always spit it out. I think Sam had a lot for her to swallow. 

It was a great first session , started slowly and lasted for nearly 2 hours before finishing in the kitchen .Eva seemed to have some pain and it affected a bit some more fingering and penetration happened not with ease . I think she went to the bathroom to spit although she kept it in her mouth for some seconds and giving an affection let’s say hug to her guy .

Tens of thousands of Russian tech workers are fleeing.  The route for most apparently is to fly to Turkey or Georgia.  Smaller numbers are fleeing through Finland and Estonia, where you can drive across.  It is being called a 'brain drain'.  Who knows, maybe Dick and Jane will show up.

To be paid in rubles in the West is essentially to be paid nothing..  a 500 ruble banknote is worth 3.47 euros.

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Oral after anal.  Beautiful woman, Eva, always was, but that is not healthy.

never could understand how germs coming out of your body can get you sick if you put them back in your body,who am i to say anything i was licking girls ass long before it was considered cool so i am Jaded lol

• Confused 1