Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You're an ass kisser.   :biggrin:

ylo9.gif

i would rather have a girl with no tits and a perfect ass any day thus my profile pic lol so yes i have to admit i am a (ass)man like  lot of guys think but i dont think they might mean it the same way  i do 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Eva a super star what a joke,her and her man would give drugs to their guests then would spend 5 hours just touching each other then we might see a few minutes of limp dick sex yep what a super star 🤣

This will be my first ever negative response to another CC member and I am sorry for that. I appreciate everyone's comments even if I disagree, but EMMETT11  I have  watched Eva and Sam from the very start when they first joined RLC and never, ever did I witness what you describe. Your view of events makes it seem that Eva and Sam secretly drugged their friends in order to have sex. There is not one shred of videos evidence to show that to be true. Now, it might be true that Eva, Sam and whomever was involved in sexual activities may ALL have used some pot or other substances during the evening, but that's a very long way from your point of view that Eva and Sam secretly got friends "high" and took advantage of them. Everything I ever saw was of mutual consent and mutual desire. A lot of the sexual interaction between Eva and Sam were with personal friends...Eva's musician friend, Sam's business employee ( known as "Baldy") and others. Eva and Sam were kinky, yes, but they never, ever entered into the Bill Cosby scenario you preach. Show us the videos to back up your assertions of forced drug intoxication! Eva is a past RLC superstar and she deserves that title despite your slander.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

This will be my first ever negative response to another CC member and I am sorry for that. I appreciate everyone's comments even if I disagree, but EMMETT11  I have  watched Eva and Sam from the very start when they first joined RLC and never, ever did I witness what you describe. Your view of events makes it seem that Eva and Sam secretly drugged their friends in order to have sex. There is not one shred of videos evidence to show that to be true. Now, it might be true that Eva, Sam and whomever was involved in sexual activities may ALL have used some pot or other substances during the evening, but that's a very long way from your point of view that Eva and Sam secretly got friends "high" and took advantage of them. Everything I ever saw was of mutual consent and mutual desire. A lot of the sexual interaction between Eva and Sam were with personal friends...Eva's musician friend, Sam's business employee ( known as "Baldy") and others. Eva and Sam were kinky, yes, but they never, ever entered into the Bill Cosby scenario you preach. Show us the videos to back up your assertions of forced drug intoxication! Eva is a past RLC superstar and she deserves that title despite your slander.

OMG WTF guess you didnt see all the nights they would do extasy and they would all be just touching each other for hours on end ,go ahead and just let anyone say i am lying i wont hold my breath

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

oh sure i dont know what i am talking about i was only here back when they had like 7 apts  but hey what do i know lol

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so anyone else going to say Eva and Sam didnt give their guest's drugs then have sex with them and its not like it didnt happen more times than i can count but maybe Noldus might have a clue lol

Give it up will you. You never saw what you're talking about. Apparently, for some reason, you're obsessed with trashing about Eva. Just stop! I will not respond further as you're talking trash.

• Upvote 2

Eva, that’s it, couldn’t think of her name but remember her well. As I recall she swings both ways and would lure young girls into their apt where they would both get stuck in. If they do go to Barca then she’ll have plenty of choice. I would imagine there will be a lot more recruits looking for somewhere to flee to away from the carnage and the lunatic living over the border 😢

another point:
in italy the “green pass” regulation still applies, i. H. among other things, access to restaurants is restricted or constant tests are required.
That also has to be arranged if the two stay longer.
The "green pass" is only valid for 6 months in Italy, so Masha's vaccination certificate has probably also lost its validity.
There should be relief from April 1st, but further details are not known.