B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

Le 3/31/2022 à 8:11 PM, DWI a dit :

Hi again. I definitely agree that live voyeur sex, if good is better than replay so I can't argue with that. Maybe Eva (and Mat) will get into some of the same escapades as Eva did in Russia...only time will tell if they have any interest in that. As I'm sure you've seen from a few of us who were lucky enough to watch Eva in Russia, well, we speak very highly of her to say the least...for me she is the best woman to ever grace an RLC camera. So for some who never actually saw her, her old videos might be a way to understand where all the accolades are coming from. So in case you're interested, there is an old RLC sister site that is still functional that is much safer than Hotscopes.net. I just checked it today and its still up and running. I can PM you the web address if you want. Just let ne know ok.

Hi DWI, as you can probably tell, I am as much of a voyeur on forum sites as i am on RLC, pretty much only just reading the comments and such.  Started following RLC only a year ago, so I missed the whole russia days.  If by any chance you wouldn't mind pm'ing the address to me too, i would be forever in your debt. I'd love to learn more about some of the girls' history and such.

buonasera

sembra comunque che ci siano problemi di coppia, ieri sera e stanotte tante dicussioni

Sessualmente lui sembra un pò fuori dal momdo, à semore lei cerca il sesso

In russia con Sam spesso usava un gel , sembra a volte gli faccia male ma niente creme

E soratutto anta masturbazione x lui, poi la lascia e va a fare la doccia....

Sembra insoddisfatta

39 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

sembra comunque che ci siano problemi di coppia, ieri sera e stanotte tante dicussioni

listened briefly yesterday. my summary: the relationship is still relatively new (about half a year) there is still a lot to discuss and to explore the partner's point of view. but both do not always agree. e.g. "That's cool, I don't like it, but it's not a problem for me".
and Eva is known for discussing everything at length.
a few keywords that i still remember: what is a human right, how did it come about, or "you're not Mother Theresa, you can't save everyone"
it is a conversation. maybe with more depth

• Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

ascoltato brevemente ieri. il mio riassunto: la relazione è ancora relativamente nuova (circa sei mesi) c'è ancora molto da discutere ed esplorare il punto di vista del partner. ma entrambi non sono sempre d'accordo. es. "Va bene, non mi piace, ma per me non è un problema".
ed Eva è nota per aver discusso a lungo di tutto.
qualche parola chiave che ricordo ancora: cos'è un diritto umano, come è nato, oppure "tu non sei Madre Teresa, non puoi salvare tutti"
è una conversazione. magari con più profondità

24 minutes ago, rado07 said:

listened briefly yesterday. my summary: the relationship is still relatively new (about half a year) there is still a lot to discuss and to explore the partner's point of view. but both do not always agree. e.g. "That's cool, I don't like it, but it's not a problem for me".
and Eva is known for discussing everything at length.
a few keywords that i still remember: what is a human right, how did it come about, or "you're not Mother Theresa, you can't save everyone"
it is a conversation. maybe with more depth

Thanks rado for your input. This is the kind of translation that is so helpful to get from other members of the forum. Every little bit on info helps us English speaking people understand who these RLC tenants are even more.

• Upvote 1