B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

ascoltato brevemente ieri. il mio riassunto: la relazione è ancora relativamente nuova (circa sei mesi) c'è ancora molto da discutere ed esplorare il punto di vista del partner. ma entrambi non sono sempre d'accordo. es. "Va bene, non mi piace, ma per me non è un problema".
ed Eva è nota per aver discusso a lungo di tutto.
qualche parola chiave che ricordo ancora: cos'è un diritto umano, come è nato, oppure "tu non sei Madre Teresa, non puoi salvare tutti"
è una conversazione. magari con più profondità

This is exactly what I mean when I talk about sharing interesting information. It was in the air that it was not going very well between the two and you confirm this. Thank you so much

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

ascoltato brevemente ieri. il mio riassunto: la relazione è ancora relativamente nuova (circa sei mesi) c'è ancora molto da discutere ed esplorare il punto di vista del partner. ma entrambi non sono sempre d'accordo. es. "Va bene, non mi piace, ma per me non è un problema".
ed Eva è nota per aver discusso a lungo di tutto.
qualche parola chiave che ricordo ancora: cos'è un diritto umano, come è nato, oppure "tu non sei Madre Teresa, non puoi salvare tutti"
è una conversazione. magari con più profondità

THank you Rado07

The departure of the little monster had its effects, girls undressed again and Radi and Cecilia having lunch in the kitchen after yesterday's observations. It is true that anyone enters the house but it is the attitude that counts and Fiora had not warned of the presence of a man, perhaps unwelcome?

I seem to have caught a gesture of disappointment in Eva's friend after the arrival of Masha and Oliva (they are like elephants in a crystal shop) and I think that is why she has gone away. It is true that she arrived equipped with a towel and shampoo to wash her hair but I also believe that she would have gladly stayed.