B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

16 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

i don't know if eva regretted having slept with boyfriendbald, but in any case her regrets did not last, because she wanted to start over several times, in russia and at masha's, where she literally harassed boyfriend bald, who hasn't stopped pushing her away!!! then she tried with sasha but nothing happened except hugs. it is also normal that eva was absent to leave sam alone with her sex plans, sam did the same when she was blown up by the guy who was giving her lessons. the other night when eva saw matvei naked doing a sensual massage to masha, she masturbated with happiness!!! today when matvei in the bathtub saw his naked reflection in the bedroom mirror, while kylie was sleeping in bed, eva was masturbating standing up so much it turned her on!!!
sorry but eva takes pleasure when her guys do sexual things with her friends, like sam who had spent a very hot evening with eva's school friend!!! eva had kindly left to leave them alone, certainly very excited about the situation!!!

I think we have a very big result though.. Eva and Sam aren’t together anymore , it is more than clear then that either for one of them or even both , their relationship wasn’t working . Now , ash1 has a great post with amazing details justifying his thoughts and what we saw on cameras and I also agree with you of the details you mention during this current  stay of Eva . Who knows ? Maybe the two different timelines see simply a different Eva and both opinions are right 😇

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

i don't know if eva regretted having slept with boyfriendbald, but in any case her regrets did not last, because she wanted to start over several times, in russia and at masha's, where she literally harassed boyfriend bald, who hasn't stopped pushing her away!!! then she tried with sasha but nothing happened except hugs. it is also normal that eva was absent to leave sam alone with her sex plans, sam did the same when she was blown up by the guy who was giving her lessons. the other night when eva saw matvei naked doing a sensual massage to masha, she masturbated with happiness!!! today when matvei in the bathtub saw his naked reflection in the bedroom mirror, while kylie was sleeping in bed, eva was masturbating standing up so much it turned her on!!!
sorry but eva takes pleasure when her guys do sexual things with her friends, like sam who had spent a very hot evening with eva's school friend!!! eva had kindly left to leave them alone, certainly very excited about the situation!!!

There isn't a big enough facepalm for this post.

11 hours ago, poncherello said:

Now I'll let someone drop by. At this moment I happened to have a very close up of Matvei, unfortunately, and I really hope to make a mistake, I saw the eyes of a bad person, very bad and violent. I don't want to disturb anyone's sleep but that's what I saw. I'm sorry too

No offense but you wrote bullshit. I can understand if you dislike Mat but to say that in your opinion he is a bad and violent person only from the eyes is bullshit. A person cannot be judged in this way, he must be judged in facts. Making judgments based on feelings is wrong.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Senza offesa ma hai scritto cazzate. Posso capire se Mat non ti piace ma dire che secondo te è una persona cattiva e violenta solo agli occhi è una stronzata. Una persona non può essere giudicata in questo modo, deve essere giudicata nei fatti. Dare giudizi basati sui sentimenti è sbagliato.

To clarify, I'll bring you the next post in which I explained well;..... ""We specify that I have not yet expressed an opinion on Matvei even if I admit, a few days after their arrival, that I thought wrong but before expressing myself I wanted to understand more. I simply said that in his eyes of him this evening I saw evil and violence, I did not say that he is bad and violent because up to now he has not been. He doesn't care if he fucks a lot or a little, the important thing is that he fucks well and it seems to me that Eva is satisfied"" …… ..  For the next time I advise you to read everything that is written so you will also understand that I do not write bullshit but, probably, things that you do not share. Let me add that the first thing I look at in a person is the eyes and my first judgments are rarely wrong, but that's another story. I hope you don't want to continue with these tones

• Thanks 1