B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

and fucking

I love watching them fuck make love.  They have enormous stamina.  They are slow and deliberate and try so many different positions and motions.  Very impressive.  I hope we see everyone's desires for visitors and parties to begin to materialize.  This couple has a lot to offer.   He is fairly attractive although perhaps a little bony.  He should eat a bit more and lift some weights.  But Eva has a sexy aura around here that I just adore.  That hair is so wonderful.  It seems like she just loves this man and loves pleasuring his cock in so many ways.

I can't believe how long they take to make  love.   It's wonderful.

Also:  Eva seems to be a bit of a night owl.  He crashes and goes to sleep but she still is going.   The other night dancing and singing in the front hall and time on the balcony.  Now she is eating cheese, reading her phone, all naked.

Remember when Radi was a bit of a night owl.  And Seraphima too I recall.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/31/2022 at 3:11 PM, DWI said:

Hi again. I definitely agree that live voyeur sex, if good is better than replay so I can't argue with that. Maybe Eva (and Mat) will get into some of the same escapades as Eva did in Russia...only time will tell if they have any interest in that. As I'm sure you've seen from a few of us who were lucky enough to watch Eva in Russia, well, we speak very highly of her to say the least...for me she is the best woman to ever grace an RLC camera. So for some who never actually saw her, her old videos might be a way to understand where all the accolades are coming from. So in case you're interested, there is an old RLC sister site that is still functional that is much safer than Hotscopes.net. I just checked it today and its still up and running. I can PM you the web address if you want. Just let ne know ok.

Yo DWI, I'd be interested in that site if you could share. Thx, have a good evening!

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I love watching them fuck make love.  They have enormous stamina.  They are slow and deliberate and try so many different positions and motions.  Very impressive.  I hope we see everyone's desires for visitors and parties to begin to materialize.  This couple has a lot to offer.   He is fairly attractive although perhaps a little bony.  He should eat a bit more and lift some weights.  But Eva has a sexy aura around here that I just adore.  That hair is so wonderful.  It seems like she just loves this man and loves pleasuring his cock in so many ways.

I can't believe how long they take to make  love.   It's wonderful.

Also:  Eva seems to be a bit of a night owl.  He crashes and goes to sleep but she still is going.   The other night dancing and singing in the front hall and time on the balcony.  Now she is eating cheese, reading her phone, all naked.

Remember when Radi was a bit of a night owl.  And Seraphima too I recall.

Yo Jen, I think you're in love!

Masha ready to spend her time in B6 , getting the favor returned .. A very interesting time for her as she ( Masha ) might introduce Eva and Matvei to the rest of the girls that has the connection with .. Can’t wait to see how Masha will insert herself in the crazy duo of Kylie and Rus 😆😆 even if Kylie manages to maintain exclusivity 😝🙃🙃 But the last two couples ( Hanna / Aaron - Tereza / Timur ) escaped … let’s see with Kylie and Rus … Or if Daniel reappears ..Or if any outside first time lover appears ..The possibilities are endless ..And  also see mayen where Elvis stands in Masha’s mind ..or perhaps he surprisingly appears as well 😇

• Sad 1