Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

42 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

You look bored Leora what you need is a lady playmate or two.

Been There Done That What Leora needs is Eva back I'm collecting a dog later  going to foster him

while his owner is in hospital with covid  hes a local man looking forward to having a dog around again

• Upvote 4

il y a 12 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Salut Pat' 

Comment tiens-tu ?

Je récupère doucement mais ces dures je profite au maximum Léora dans les heures raisonnables

Et j’attend aves impatience le retour de Paul et de Eva et je suis rassuré que Malia est en sécurité mais maintenant ce sera le retour de Paul

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, in my opinion, if she left she'd probably be on her own so Leora would try and get her to Prague as a refugee, i think that's why she was concentrating so much on it 2 weeks ago. But right now, with things still as they were, it's ok for her to still be inside the border. That though could change literally any hour, let alone day.

I'd love to have Malia come back even for a short stay.  Miss them massaging and bating, too.

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Remember when she cleaned the balcony wearing the tight white body, and waved and smiled at the neighbour and then spent some of the summer teasing him stupid.

She looked sweet and acted so shy to him. She knew he was watching then smiled and waved like, Oh I didn't see you there (wearing a white thong onesie up the crack of her splendid butt. I took a screen shot of it.

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Je ne sais pas pour vous les gars, ou Ashley, mais je suis prêt pour un balcon bate

Bonjour Max

Je pense qu’il ne fait pas encore assez chaud elle est si fragile

• Like 1