Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Weight training food for dogs :biggrin:

A food supplement she will have to whey up if this is a good idea I think she is trying to loose weight by not eating proper food.

She lacks culinary skills. Something some mothers don't teach their offspring before they let them fly the coop. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

NOW THAT IS A KICK IN THE DICK.

SHE'S JUST PHONED LB.

on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.......

I don't know if it's my impression but apart from the phone calls it doesn't seem like they see each other often, am I wrong?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know if it's my impression but apart from the phone calls it doesn't seem like they see each other often, am I wrong?

No i don't think they do anymore. Even just going off what we see and hear in the apt, their contact is so minimal when you think about it, literally weeks in between calls, so it does surprise me when a call out the blue comes like that. But in general terms right now, as long as Malia is safe, there's only one thing on her mind - Paul.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No i don't think they do anymore. Even just going off what we see and hear in the apt, their contact is so minimal when you think about it, literally weeks in between calls, so it does surprise me when a call out the blue comes like that. But in general terms right now, as long as Malia is safe, there's only one thing on her mind - Paul.

I imagined it, even if Leora call LB, the exits do not increase. It was usually the other way around in the past.

I'm glad to hear that Malia is safe somewhere other than Ukraine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I imagined it, even if Leora call LB, the exits do not increase. It was usually the other way around in the past.

I'm glad to hear that Malia is safe somewhere other than Ukraine.

Don't think she's left the country actually - She was with her hubby near the border last week, along with their neighbours, they'd found somewhere to stay, but i haven't heard of her crossing over yet. 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3