Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Catching up on the recent threads I get the impression Leora has become slightly more " pro active " in her handling of personal life outside the apartment and her "work ethic " when home. I could of course be completely wrong?

If my interpretation is correct I would value opinions as to whether her "balance " between both situations now warrants my re-joining RLC to start viewing her after ten weeks absence, during which time I freely admit I have missed the good times when she is on top form , bearing in mind she was the only tenant and apartment I watched.

It's not always about her getting down and dirty, I also admire many of her humane qualities, it's about attitudes and give and take, so do I give it another chance or just forget about it?

All suggestions and advice appreciated, with the exception of the Gobshites who don't know the difference between their arse and their elbow.😁

For myself, I have not seen much change since your sub ended. Fait enough, the issue of Ukraine kept her busy and worry but that seems to have stabilized now and as far as I can see she is the same as before this event. But, in the end, you have to check for yourself as we each have our own reason(s) to follow her. I was just about to end my sub when Zena appeared so I renewed hoping she would bring some life in the apt. I never thought she was RLC material but as with Malia, we never know where things can go. So for myself, if there are no changes by the time my new sub expires, I will not renew. 

I understand her need for privacy outside the apt and I am not one to make things up about what she does then, my interest is only with what she does and how she does it inside the apt. For myself, she needs to have someone, male or female in this apt and ideally, this would be a lady with whom she can pursue her experimentation with the same sex. I do not think that a roommate would be a good idea, she needs her own space.

If I am one of the Gobshites who don't know the difference between their arse and their elbow, just ignore 🤪

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, RdKing said:

For myself, I have not seen much change since your sub ended. Fait enough, the issue of Ukraine kept her busy and worry but that seems to have stabilized now and as far as I can see she is the same as before this event. But, in the end, you have to check for yourself as we each have our own reason(s) to follow her. I was just about to end my sub when Zena appeared so I renewed hoping she would bring some life in the apt. I never thought she was RLC material but as with Malia, we never know where things can go. So for myself, if there are no changes by the time my new sub expires, I will not renew. 

I understand her need for privacy outside the apt and I am not one to make things up about what she does then, my interest is only with what she does and how she does it inside the apt. For myself, she needs to have someone, male or female in this apt and ideally, this would be a lady with whom she can pursue her experimentation with the same sex. I do not think that a roommate would be a good idea, she needs her own space.

If I am one of the Gobshites who don't know the difference between their arse and their elbow, just ignore 🤪

You’re not one of the Gobshites, I assure you. 

Thanks for your opinion.

• Like 1