Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

7 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I have a good question: how can people get into RLC to be a participant ? Any web site ? How is the pay ? How does it work ?

Let say I'm a beautiful Barcelona 'fresh' and young girl, what do I have to do ?

P.S. do I have to pass a test with Nelly....I want...LOL

At the very beginning of the GOV concept, it was an agency in Ukraine that provided the girls. Eventually it was replaced by the girls themselves recruiting friends

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ganz am Anfang des GOV-Konzepts war es eine Agentur in der Ukraine, die die Mädchen zur Verfügung stellte. Schließlich wurde es dadurch ersetzt, dass die Mädchen selbst Freunde rekrutierten

Wie ist die Bezahlung? Wie funktioniert es? War auch eine Frage? Manche User bringen ja hier die tollsten Summen ins Spiel, ohne sie natürlich zu nennen. Manche Mädel sollen ja schon fast Millionärinnen sein, wenn sie wieder nach Hause gehen.😄

Well , since I am really the complainer 😝 when I see things that aren’t good for the viewers and as I have done in other similar occasions , it is fair to say that Martina being absent and not getting the info , it is absolutely disrespectful to the subscribers .There are many who watch only her , I don’t mind if it is Martina’s mistake not informing RLC or being weekend and the Barcelona IT hub isn’t working so as to put the airplane sign but i have been strictly criticizing Tweety last week for the info on holidays , 
Leora in the past of being away from the apartment for almost two days without info , this is complete nonsense with the non updated Martina’s holidays 🤬🤬🤬😡😡

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

I have a good question: how can people get into RLC to be a participant ? Any web site ? How is the pay ? How does it work ?

Let say I'm a beautiful Barcelona 'fresh' and young girl, what do I have to do ?

P.S. do I have to pass a test with Nelly....I want...LOL

Go for it...I'm intrigued to see what you look like lol...😁

But stay clear of Nelly...she'll screw up the rest of your life...😏

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , since I am really the complainer 😝 when I see things that aren’t good for the viewers and as I have done in other similar occasions , it is fair to say that Martina being absent and not getting the info , it is absolutely disrespectful to the subscribers .There are many who watch only her , I don’t mind if it is Martina’s mistake not informing RLC or being weekend and the Barcelona IT hub isn’t working so as to put the airplane sign but i have been strictly criticizing Tweety last week for the info on holidays , 
Leora in the past of being away from the apartment for almost two days without info , this is complete nonsense with the non updated Martina’s holidays 🤬 🤬 🤬 😡 😡

My point exactly. 👍

On 4/8/2022 at 7:28 PM, girlsfun2 said:

My thoughts on marriage, my mother, who was very much ahead of her time (especially, at the time, to have married a man like my father, she was much older than my father but that's another story) always told me:
* don't think that the paper of marriage gives you a guarantee of exclusivity, falsifies the idea that you pass a rope around the neck of your love
* don't think that marriage will change the habits of your love, yes you both will make concessions but human beings never change completely and it will be more and more obvious with time and it forces to reevaluate your relationship in time
* that men and women each have assets to attract the other but nature wants that at the level of procreation, men can always theoretically while women not and we all know the place of sexual dynamics in a couple 

So would the marriage of Martina and Alberto change anything to the current dynamics: NO Martina will continue her lifestyle. After 10 years, Alberto accepts everything. The probability of a marriage is zero because it would change absolutely nothing, there is nothing more to gain for each of them compared to the current life

P.S. I am not saying that marriage is not good but I have to admit that the fantasy of marriage is still very strong among women.... prince charming....

By chance I came across the "xcamfan.com" forum, which is a parallel forum to this forum and has an almost identical structure.

There one will find a message from March 27, 2019, created by "Harry1949" under "Fan Page for Martina & Alberto".

Since there is already a lot of information in this forum based on assumptions or speculation, I don’t want to repeat the content of the post here. However, in case that what is claimed there is true, many of the posts regarding Martina and Alberto's cohabitation and marital status would be largely false.

Maybe there is someone here in the forum who can check the post for its credibility.

There is whole lot of other interesting information there, including the description that Martina is already 2018 often out and all night long.

On 4/9/2022 at 8:24 PM, yelt said:

Is this an assumption?  Also, to your point, I believe by Bogdan’s showing of the 3-way video of Ms. Nelly, Marsha and another female to Martina, Bogdan understands from this and other occurrences that Nelly is always in the hunt for a bisexually relationship. What is interesting, she won’t allow Bogdan to be promiscuous, with the exception of the one time that we and she know of.  

Martina viewed this video of her own doing, it wasn't shown to her by Bogdan.

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Go for it...I'm intrigued to see what you look like lol...😁

But stay clear of Nelly...she'll screw up the rest of your life...😏

Oh Nelly....when I saw Nelly and Martina in the apartment alone before the sex, exchanging soft kissing, touch, tenderness, in a slow motion, relax, no sound (only the one from the fish in the fish tank) and the looks in each other's eyes, there were no need to say 'I love you'  like man 'has' to do. Time has stop at that moment, a pure joy of true love from one woman to the other one. WOW  💕

P.S At that precise moment, neither Alberto nor Bogdan existed, there was no problem whatsoever.....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, berty_47 said:

By chance I came across the "xcamfan.com" forum, which is a parallel forum to this forum and has an almost identical structure.

There one will find a message from March 27, 2019, created by "Harry1949" under "Fan Page for Martina & Alberto".

Since there is already a lot of information in this forum based on assumptions or speculation, I don’t want to repeat the content of the post here. However, in case that what is claimed there is true, many of the posts regarding Martina and Alberto's cohabitation and marital status would be largely false.

Maybe there is someone here in the forum who can check the post for its credibility.

There is whole lot of other interesting information there, including the description that Martina is already 2018 often out and all night long.

Well, I'm quite mix up with all this new info....🤔

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

When Martina's away,  and Alberto is out of the apartment, for awhile, no one speculates  with whom he may be sleeping with. You know Tom catting around.

He goes to the garage of the b4 and watches, with Bogdan, the videos on the other networks...and check which one has a bigger penis...size matter LOL  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

He goes to the garage of the b4 and watches, with Bogdan, the videos on the other networks...and check which one has a bigger penis...size matter LOL  

Very good and funny. Nice answer girlsfun2.

• Sad 1