21 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I just hope it doesn't turn another B6 in terms of the shows 🙏

To be honest , the real life living of these two girls was the most than anyone else , parties , visitors , guests , yes some shows which were also for adults and not PG 13 fakeries 😁

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This Harley and Fiora situation is a complete mess since their arrival at B6.  Now is just a little better because Harley doesn't need to pee on a bucket.

It surely will be much better for Harley and for her overall mood to have her own bed and to not have to cross through anyone's bedroom to go to the bathroom

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maandenlang wil Fiora ofwel haar bed niet delen met Harley of Harley heeft nooit met Fiora willen slapen..En nu zullen ze MOETEN..Behalve als Harley in de LR's bank blijft zitten 😱

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It surely will be much better for Harley and for her overall mood to have her own bed and to not have to cross through anyone's bedroom to go to the bathroom

But now she has to share bed with Fiora.

I think Harley's and Fiora's stay in B-4 is on;y for a short time.  If they could not sleep together in Fiora's big bed in B-6, they won't like sleeping together in B-4.  RLC needs B-6 for new arriving participants, which is why Svetlana was cleaning away as they were moving out.

Just now, moules said:

I think Harley's and Fiora's stay in B-4 is on;y for a short time.  If they could not sleep together in Fiora's big bed in B-6, they won't like sleeping together in B-4.  RLC needs B-6 for new arriving participants, which is why Svetlana was cleaning away as they were moving out.

i hope ur right