B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

Some very easy conclusions of how things have developed and what we currently see ;

- Marlene is the best current GOV , the girl is absolutely the definition of how a girl that joins the Barcelona RLC concept should be , that is making friends , having fun , going out and meet people , showing her private life without hesitations , being a girl that no matter what , she’s very adorable with anyone  that we have seen her interacting  and bonus for the non villa fans , she’s not so interested going in there and she prefers the fun in the center apartments and her colleagues around this area .

- Daniel seems that he becomes - for whatever reasons - the new Bruno , however he can’t even compare at any rate to him as Bruno could seduce anyone when he wanted , wherever he wanted , the guy had the charisma and what the GOV were looking in Barcelona while Daniel isn’t of the same caliber but he seems also to be accepted by the girls .

- Tata was a girl she didn’t enjoy and her removal was the right thing to happen , unfortunately , something has happened and the same starts becoming clear with Cleopatra .

- The whole RLC concept in Barcelona seems like the responsible ones of running the project there are working in a major ( new ? ) plan , it isn’t a coincidence that so many ex tenants are round and about the apartments , it isn’t a coincidence that the beds - till tata left - were not only fully booked but overcrowded , it is like people are stand by to be rehired .

In my opinion , the current cast is one of the best that RLC could have , girls that have done all , they have no boundaries and they could be sharing anything with the viewers ( except Cleopatra , Esmi and Alana ) but the overbooking and the no privacy for the girls is keeping away the girls from being able to satisfy their young age needs and desires . I hope that finally the rumored B7 opens anytime after Easter and the new rooms being able to give the privacy needed , imagine a single Tweety , a single Esmi , a single Kristy , a single Ulyana , a single Harley .

Its an on going warm up of RLC exploding , Covid seems to be past and nearly no one cares , the war ( unfortunately ) has become now something that everyone’s consciousness has accepted and it is easier handled . RLC in 2022 can bring the magic of years middle / end of 2019 - late summer /early autumn 2020 till Covid locked the people in autumn/ winter of that year when we saw some incredible tenants who lived their life in the maximum and offered us some amazing moments .

• Upvote 1

With Marlene being such an amazing girl and only wanting  to have fun , it wouldn’t be at any surprise to me that the bla bla bla Daniel manages to isolate her , let’s see . Hopefully the girl sticks to her original “ plan “ wanting to have fun only with foreigners and not mixing with any people being close to the project , ie daniel .

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some very easy conclusions of how things have developed and what we currently see ;

- Marlene is the best current GOV , the girl is absolutely the definition of how a girl that joins the Barcelona RLC concept should be , that is making friends , having fun , going out and meet people , showing her private life without hesitations , being a girl that no matter what , she’s very adorable with anyone  that we have seen her interacting  and bonus for the non villa fans , she’s not so interested going in there and she prefers the fun in the center apartments and her colleagues around this area .

- Daniel seems that he becomes - for whatever reasons - the new Bruno , however he can’t even compare at any rate to him as Bruno could seduce anyone when he wanted , wherever he wanted , the guy had the charisma and what the GOV were looking in Barcelona while Daniel isn’t of the same caliber but he seems also to be accepted by the girls .

- Tata was a girl she didn’t enjoy and her removal was the right thing to happen , unfortunately , something has happened and the same starts becoming clear with Cleopatra .

- The whole RLC concept in Barcelona seems like the responsible ones of running the project there are working in a major ( new ? ) plan , it isn’t a coincidence that so many ex tenants are round and about the apartments , it isn’t a coincidence that the beds - till tata left - were not only fully booked but overcrowded , it is like people are stand by to be rehired .

In my opinion , the current cast is one of the best that RLC could have , girls that have done all , they have no boundaries and they could be sharing anything with the viewers ( except Cleopatra , Esmi and Alana ) but the overbooking and the no privacy for the girls is keeping away the girls from being able to satisfy their young age needs and desires . I hope that finally the rumored B7 opens anytime after Easter and the new rooms being able to give the privacy needed , imagine a single Tweety , a single Esmi , a single Kristy , a single Ulyana , a single Harley .

Its an on going warm up of RLC exploding , Covid seems to be past and nearly no one cares , the war ( unfortunately ) has become now something that everyone’s consciousness has accepted and it is easier handled . RLC in 2022 can bring the magic of years middle / end of 2019 - late summer /early autumn 2020 till Covid locked the people in autumn/ winter of that year when we saw some incredible tenants who lived their life in the maximum and offered us some amazing moments .

First of all, it's not too elegant throwing a party the day after Tata left.

I agree 100% with what you said. RLC is doing shit with some of them and ruining their privacy and well.being, not letting them be entirely free.

I hope too that when covid and the war goes completely away and the rummored B7 or another apt in Barca opens soon, not only the girls will have more privacy and will completely open themselves, and they can start bringing even more new and interesting and promising tenants. And then RLC will explode back to the pre-covid times.

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With Marlene being such an amazing girl and only wanting  to have fun , it wouldn’t be at any surprise to me that the bla bla bla Daniel manages to isolate her , let’s see . Hopefully the girl sticks to her original “ plan “ wanting to have fun only with foreigners and not mixing with any people being close to the project , ie daniel .

she aint drinking and he always goes for the drunk one

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she aint drinking and he always goes for the drunk one

I never want to see Marlene with Daniel but I just say that the guy can somehow seduce girls who simply want to enjoy their time .. All previous examples can prove my comment ..Marlene is at the moment my favorite tenant .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never want to see Marlene with Daniel but I just say that the guy can somehow seduce girls who simply want to enjoy their time .. All previous examples can prove my comment ..Marlene is at the moment my favorite tenant .

are u talking about mimi and holly? they are the only ones he has charmed

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

he should try bea, he could get her drunk quite easily and the others will probably leave soon

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

by seduce do you mean get them drunk or high then try to fuck them knowing that they are Inebriated🤔

• Upvote 6