B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻  First public interaction for Eva and Matvei in B5 , once again Kylie & Rus prove to be the place that anyone  wants to be and spend a nice evening .. VIP treatment with drinks and snacks ..Say whatever , blame them , accuse them , but ALL tenants want to be at Kylie and Rus apartment .. Fantastic development , it took them a bit more than a week , Holly there as the connection to Eva and Masha , Tata with a rare again out of her room interaction with the others …Actions are speaking 1000 better  than words , Eva and Matvei officially joining the Barcelona crew , well done 🤗🤗😇😇👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻  Prima interazione pubblica per Eva e Matvei in B5, ancora una volta Kylie & Rus si dimostrano il posto che chiunque vorrebbe essere e passare una bella serata.. Trattamento VIP con drink e snack.. Di' qualunque cosa , incolpali , accusali , ma TUTTI gli inquilini vogliono stare nell'appartamento di Kylie e Rus .. Sviluppo fantastico , ci è voluto un po 'più di una settimana , Holly è lì come collegamento con Eva e Masha , Tata con un raro di nuovo fuori dalla sua stanza interazione con gli altri … Le azioni parlano 1000 meglio delle parole, Eva e Matvei si uniscono ufficialmente all'equipaggio del Barcellona, ben fatto 🤗 🤗 😇 😇 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

Basically another night of "poop" thanks to Kylie and Rus

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I do not see the rush of the tenants to look for the company of Kylie and Rus in B5 but ......... certainly I am wrong  indeed I have the impression that some avoid them

yeah 10 days is a very big rush 🤣

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Fottimi!! Di tutti i posti dove andare questo non è quello che voglio vedere. Perché correre nel posto dove vanno tutti i drogati. Rus e Kylie sono cattive notizie IMHO. Spediteli a casa!!

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌