B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

That's why I say that Karol, who's been there for too long now, should go and let her bed for one of them, maybe Zabava who's already had that room before, for the sake of their own space and privacy.

It is wonderful having Karol who , I believe , has helped the girls become more  open on cameras and not hesitating . I doubt for example that Marlene  and Zabava would have been so “ generous “ if it wasn’t for Karol , however Zabava was very fast to be honest 😏 But Karol’s presence during the war times has been a good help and support for the girls till we got Esmi .. But as you very rightfully say , Karol’s time it is up .Her boyfriend is there , she needs to pack and start the real life with him , it is disappointing for me continuing with this job when she should be day in and day out with her guy , slepeping next to him and waking up next to him , after all they were for so many months ( again ) away from one another , personally it is really difficult for me to understand it and I never like it when money comes first than living the love life with a person who has been there for you for so many years , at least of what has been shared and mentioned here at the forum with the relationship of Karol and boyfriend .

Most probably it is a contract thing as I can’t understand why Karol still stays and her guy is out there , there are more than enough girls at the moment across RLC apartments , it is also a thing that it won’t cost let’s say an empty bed , they could bring Tata for example and save her from the absolute   drama situation in B5 , after all she’s Ukrainian , we saw her with Marlene some days ago trying to hang out and let’s not forget that the way Tata looks especially the last days it is exactly like Zabava was during the first war days and look at her now …Karol out , Tata in and let’s wait and see …Or give Esmi her own bed as well ..😎😋😋

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is wonderful having Karol who , I believe , has helped the girls bring open on cameras and not hesitating . I doubt for example that Marlene  and Zabava would have bees so “ generous “ if it wasn’t for Karol , however Zabava was very fast to be honest 😏 But Karol’s presence during the war times has been a good help and support for the girls till we got Esmi .. But as you very rightfully say , Karol’s time it is up .Her boyfriend is there , she needs to pack and start the real life with him , it is disappointing for me continuing with this job when she should be day in and and day out with her guy , slepeping next to him and waking up next to him , after all they were for so many months ( again ) away from one another , personally it is really difficult for me to understand it and I never like it when money comes first than living the love life with a person who has been there for you for so many years , at least of what has been shared and mentioned here at the forum with the relationship of Karol and boyfriend .

Most probably it is a contract thing as I can’t understand why Karol still stays and her guy is out there , the more than enough girls at the moment across RLC apartments it is also a thing that it won’t cost let’s say an empty bed , they could bring Tata for example and save her from the absolute   drama situation in B5 , after all she’s Ukrainian , we saw her with Marlene some days ahi trying to hang out and let’s not forget that they way Tata looks especially the last days it is exactly like Zabava was during the first war days and look at her now …Karol out , Tata in and let’s wait and see …Or give Esmi her own bed as well ..😎😋😋

You are mostly right in all you said. And I also say that Karol should go, beyond her time there, for the sake of each other's privacy. If she left her room, one of the sisters could take it, as I said, and it would make them have more comfort and open themselves even more without having the anxiety of the other's presence in the room, even though they can be sisters (and even more now with Zabava's friend there).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You are mostly right in all you said. And I also say that Karol should go, beyond her time there, for the sake of each other's privacy. If she left her room, one of the sisters could take it, as I said, and it would make them have more comfort and open themselves even more without having the anxiety of the other's presence in the room, even though they can be sisters (and even more now with Zabava's friend there).

Sisters they are , but privacy it is another thing. The war will end one day , even if it goes for a long time  ( I say no , others say it will last a lot ) , it can’t be that the Barcelona experience and the soon to be warm , sunny days , beach times and getting sunburnt or a visit in the villa and the pool won’t make  the girls to “ feel their age “ , Zabava maybe meet someone , Esmi we don’t know .. We already saw that slowly they feel better , imagine when the Barcelona summer begins 😇 ..But keeping them in a same room , I mean , we saw Esmi while she had the bed for herself a couple of nights ago that  she took the opportunity to be free and relaxed to go a bit more of what anyone here has been expecting , personally , I could never believe that we see her masturbating , but , pff , that teasing was fantastic ..I hope RLC has sorted things out and at least give to the viewers not only the quantity they have given at the moment with  so many girls to choose for anyone to watch but the chance also for the majority of these girls to feel “ free “ and able to do things ..

• Like 1

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)