B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

8 hours ago, moules said:

Clear to me that Radi was sent to B-2 to light a fire under their feet, so to speak.  This apartment was dysfunctional from a content standpoint.  And it underscores how important Radi is to RLC management at the moment., as the task was not assigned to someone else who also has months and months of RLC experience, and is more of an extrovert.

This shows how far RLC has fallen, if he has to use the plastic girl to look at an apartment, for me he does the opposite, if she is there, I don't look at it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Clear to me that Radi was sent to B-2 to light a fire under their feet, so to speak. 

This was Moules not Sergio.  Have not figured out how to cut/paste quotes from posts on two pages.

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

This shows how far RLC has fallen, if he has to use the plastic girl to look at an apartment, for me he does the opposite, if she is there, I don't look at it

Don't disagree but are we sure about Moules' theory here?  I thought I read another theory that Radi is running away from the bad juju she is getting in B4.  Staying away from Lorraine mostly.

You don't send Radi on a mission like this.  Send Masha.  Old pre-boyfriend Masha.

Meanwhile, my heart is falling more and more for Cecilia.  

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This was Moules not Sergio.  Have not figured out how to cut/paste quotes from posts on two pages.

Don't disagree but are we sure about Moules' theory here?  I thought I read another theory that Radi is running away from the bad juju she is getting in B4.  Staying away from Lorraine mostly.

You don't send Radi on a mission like this.  Send Masha.  Old pre-boyfriend Masha.

Meanwhile, my heart is falling more and more for Cecilia.  

I don't think Radi was sent there by RLC. If RlC started telling girls you have to go there and you have to do this while you are there, i think there would be a lot of objection from the girls if they started doing that. There was nothing really interesting happening while Radi has been there. I think she just needed a break from everything that's going on in the villa right now.