B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly became one of the best tenants in subscribers mind because we got to see one of the most genuine , most beautiful , more natural and ultimately most human behaving people appearing on camera and simply enjoying her life … but it was her natural “ innocence “ looks and beauty that “ elevated “ her at one of the rarest characterizations , that is “ everybody loves Holly “ . Now , i repeat , as a girl , Holly is always in my mind “ everybody loves Holly “ during this stay , I enjoy and love watching her , but as a tenant , she’s a completely boring Holly .

Watching the GOV I have one wish personally , I don’t want to get the feeling from a girl that she’s using any apartment as a hotel , that is sleeping and living there so as to achieve any goals without being natural on both her actions and behaviors on cameras . I am sorry I disagree with you , but Holly and Loraine  since beginning of January , they make me think that they are using RLC like a hotel room , this I simply personally don’t like , that’s all. 

What and you think none of the other girls in the gov apartments for the rent free, free facilities while they do want ever to make money while on camera? They are all there to make money for themselves whether they use the apartments as hotels or nightclub vip rooms.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

What and you think none of the other girls in the gov apartments for the rent free, free facilities while they do want ever to make money while on camera? They are all there to make money for themselves whether they use the apartments as hotels or nightclub vip rooms.

Use the place as you wish but never forget who pays you . Do you think Holly would have been praised at this level if she had lived the life of some of the longest ever tenants like Lia and Mia for example ? Holly got elevated because she lived naturally ,  she did all , she entered the villa and lived her life like we do in our daily lives . This Holly I am comparing that we stop seeing anymore , it isn’t only about sex , it isn’t about being natural and lovable amongst the others because you are an amazing friend and person but she was all these because she kept the viewers entertained in all possible ways . As I said , if you are happy with Holly version 3.0 , it is perfectly fine , I prefer the two previous ones . 

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why would he when he doesn't live there?

If we went to someone's house for a meal, we'd offer to give them a hand to tidy up...Usually they say 'no it's ok'...which is the right answer 🤣

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She arrived a just bit after the groceries

Ahh ok , back up for Radislava maybe so as she’s not feeling isolated and excluded and having always at least someone next to her .. pff , a very big and difficult subject to speak of .. 

Edit ; I just see her in Radislava’s room