B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

Ahh…1 half of my wish has fulfilled 🤩🤩🤩🤗🤗🤗👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Welcome Eva and Matvei , first massive introduction of an RLC legend to a majority of the cast in the Barcelona ..What an amazing development , even finding out that Eva is a psychologist it csn help out of girls like Loraine , Radislava  to reach out to her and speak to her ( except if she doesn’t  want to interfere ) ..One of the nicest things we can see currently happening and very happy for Rus that he is finally not alone and has 2 other guys to avoid the madness ..A surreal incident , two legends Masha and Eva amongst temporary  girls who can only learn by them being permanent ( apart from Olivia and Ulyana being there done that also ) .

• Haha 2

For me personally , today , with  the presence of visitors like Masha and Cecilia and K&R’s male friend and being introduced to Eva and Matvei , it is a golden chance to reboot the relationships of everyone there , try to make a new beginning , not to be best friends or whatever , it isn’t possible and it isn’t normal but they can let the differences and misunderstands aside , try to find more common things than what their differences are , be finally adults and not children and make a beginning for a better co sharing life in the villa .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Again ..Surreal watching Eva in the apartment of apartments of RLC 🤠🤠👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

When Masha showed up here I think most of us would think it inevitable for Eva and Matvei to visit, and having said that I 100% agree that actually seeing Eva here is very surreal.